Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Short story
I have always played sex games. It started when I was young and while I will play submissive gurl, I much prefer to be the dominant one. Here's a short story on what I want to do to some lucky submissive slut.

I picture you coming to the house, as soon as you get in the door you know to dress in the lingerie I have left there and get on your knees. You know you will be my willing and obedient fuck toy as long as you're in the house, you know that's where you belong and where you want to be. Where you need to be. I've named my sex toy "Tina" for her "tiny" boy clit. I walk into the entryway and find you dressed and on your knees. I pull your panties aside and stroke your already throbbing clit. As always, I whisper in your ear "are you my fuck toy? Am I your Master?" , "Yes Master, I am yours, your sex toy, thank you for allowing me to be your girl" you answer back, knowing it's absolutely true, you are willing and eager to service me in any way I want, you know how good it will feel, orgasms like no other. "May I please suck your cock Master?" you beg, knowing I won't allow you to yet but getting off on the denial. "No," I say, wiping the juice off the end of your clit and making you lick it off my fingers. I put a collar on you and then show you the new butt plug. "It's a little bigger tonight, but not too much" It’s big enough it hurts as I slide it in. I go slow so the pain isn't bad, just enough to remind you who owns you for the evening. As I work it into you, you say "thank you sir” “Are you a good girl?” I ask, “you know you are my fuck toy” You reply “I’ll try to be a good girl”. You also know once I get the plug in I will allow you to suck my cock, it’s what you have been fantasizing about all day, your clit rock hard and dribbling. Dreaming of sucking cock and getting your ass stuffed always makes your little clit rock hard and drip cum. After the plug is in you, I go sit on my chair and you obediently crawl over and ask to suck Masters cock. I don’t reply, I just grab your head and slide my cock down your open and willing throat. You suck my cock eagerly and I blow a load in minutes. And you know I expect you to swallow every drop which makes you so hard it almost hurts. After that you model some new panties you’ve bought, stroking your clit and working your plug in and out of your ass. I recover quickly watching you and am hard again before you know it. I tell you to assume “the position” which is on the bed, face down, ass up, giving me easy access to your clit and hole. I stroke you until you are on the edge of orgasm. I stop and remind you "you may not cum without permission," I have been training you since you moved in next door, denying you cock for weeks at a time when you ejaculate without permission. Anal orgasms are expected but ejaculation is my decision. After I put my cock head just in your hole you know to beg. “Please fuck my hole sir, please fill me with cum”, I ram my cock to the bottom in one thrust, by now your ass is stretched enough it doesn’t even hurt, it just gives you gurl pussy orgasms, making you quiver and nearly squirt as it hits bottom. I pound your ass as hard as I can, ramming it balls deep before pulling almost out and then balls deep again. As I’m getting close I make sure you're in a position I can stroke you easily. As I pound your ass and stroke you, you know to stop me before you cum. Every time you stop me I take my hand off your clit, bury my cock and remind you of your place, “you may not cum without permission, you may not cum without being ass fucked, you may not cum without begging your owner” I tell you. After bringing you to the edge repeatedly and telling you “no” several times I’ll finally allow you to cum, I pound your ass harder and harder as you ejaculate, your orgasm so strong you think you may pass out, your spasms taking me over the edge. You know the only way you can feel such pleasure is while being my sex toy and you swear obedience to me, “Thank you Master, thank you for allowing me to cum, I am your fuck toy, your hole to use as you want.”

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wouldluv to be your submissive slut. I luv sucking cock, and would gladly give up my virgin ass to you

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank you Daddy for your wonderful story. My clitty is hard after I reading it. Please let me stroke it Daddy? Please!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
northbi said: Thank you Daddy for your wonderful story. My clitty is hard after I reading it. Please let me stroke it Daddy? Please!

Daddy will let you stroke it if you are a good girl! I do expect obedience, but if you are good you'll even get to swallow my cum!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank you Daddy for your wonderful story. My clitty is hard after I reading it. Please let me stroke it Daddy? Please!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.02 seconds