Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
C string
Anybody tried or worn a c string? You know the no show panty that kinda clips on over you crotch. I have seen them, they are interesting, so I've bought a couple to try. I will let you know when they are delivered and post some pics of course.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
C String Panties...
I have a Tumblr page, seen several women and men there wearing them. Where did you order your C String panties from ? Would love to get some myself...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
C string
I bought them on eBay, but other sources for them. The ones I bought my dick will be exposed, one is a c ring harness type, the other a lacey one with hole so I can hang my stuff out. Both r going to be fun, I can't wait.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hmmm, I see they have C-strings for men!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
craneman said: I bought them on eBay, but other sources for them. The ones I bought my dick will be exposed, one is a c ring harness type, the other a lacey one with hole so I can hang my stuff out. Both r going to be fun, I can't wait.

Hi Craneman, Hey thank you for the heads up about Ebay, I appreciate that of you, and your gorgeous mouth watering cock as well Craneman...!! raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
C String
I have several they are quite sexy but not easy to keep on.

rushman1uk
I had never heard of a C string lol. Now i will have to investigate purchasing some x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
C string
They also sell on Amazon but are called C cups, females are flat in front, males have a pouch. They stay in place with a rigid wire built in to the material that curves around into your butt crevice. You can walk around with them and they stay in place with an occasional adjustment. Best at a semi-nude beach where you have to cover your genitals. Also great at the beach as you don't develop tan lines as you would wearing a thong!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have one. Mine isn't easy to walk around in because it falls off, but a friend of mine has one with a little butt plug. That doesn't fall off.