Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Freddy - part 2
I didn't see Freddy for several days after I had sucked him off. Not that I was looking for him. Afterwards I had felt worry that everyone would find out what I had done. I figured I couldn't count on him to keep the matter secret given his shamelessness. I stayed indoors and kept to myself. When my friends called, I made up excuses not to join them.

When I did finally emerge from hiding, it wasn't long before I saw that dirty pig again. "Hey, there you are! Were you hiding from me? Ha ha!" I felt uneasy as he approached. "I won't tell anyone what you did, if that's what you're thinking " he assured me. but I remained leery.

"I have something to show you. I think you'll really like it. Why don't we go to the shed where you sucked me." I didn't want to, but he persisted until I relented. "It'll just be for a minute" he said.

As we quietly crossed the yard to the shed. I kept looking back, afraid that we'd be noticed. Once inside Freddy opened his backpack and pulled out a bikini. "here, try this on", he said.
"What! Are you crazy? I'm not putting that on!" I exclaimed.
"What's wrong? It's just a bikini. It's just for fun. Haven't you tried girls clothes on before?" he asked, acting innocently.
"What? no... I..."

I realized Freddy knew what I was all about. I felt defeated and my alarm gave way to curiosity. The swimwear had a bright pink floral pattern with an almost satin sheen. I reached out to feel the soft material and though I hesitated and bore an expression of disgust, I so wanted to wear it. I felt my tiny penis twitch in excitement. I slowly undressed without saying anything else and slipped into the bottom. I felt a titillating rush as it covered my partial erection. As I fumbled with the clasp of the top, I began to smile. It felt wonderful and I let out a deep breath. "How do I look?" I asked as I posed in feminine gesture.

"Now you look like a true pretty sissy" Freddy said lustfully. "Turn around, let me check you out". I was delighted to and began to playfully flirt "Anything for you big boy" I giggled as I bent over, looked back at him and blew a kiss.

As I did so the door of the shed flew open. Sally stood at the entrance, stunned. "What the fuck?" she shrieked. I jumped up and froze, mortified that I was caught.
"Oh my god, what are you doing?... Is that my bikini? What the hell are you doing with my bikini you pervert?" I glanced at Freddy who was howling in laughter. "Oh relax Sally, he's just being a sissy like I told you." he smirked, his deviousness fully revealed to me.

"How did he get it?" she asked still incensed. From Freddy of course. His nasty grin said it all.

Evidently Freddy had told Sally that I had sucked his cock in the shed the week before, and that I had loved it though I had not swallow all of his semen. What he didn't tell Sally is that he had stolen her bikini from her gym bag that she had left at the entrance to her house when he had "popped over for a visit". Never one to miss an opportunity for wickedness, Freddy had then planned this bit of theater to completely humiliate me as he so obviously enjoys.

Now Sally wanted it back. "You're a bunch a sick losers! Now take it off Simon! I want it back now!" she shouted.
"Sally calm down. He'll give it back, just let him play sissy a bit more" Freddy said condescendingly
I just wanted to run out and cry, but was trapped. Sally and Freddy blocked my way. I couldn't look at either one.
"Oh my god you're so weird" she said, starting to calm down.
"Do you want to watch him suck my cock, Sally? He really likes it", said Freddy
"Oh fuck" she laughed, "yeah go ahead. I want to see this. You better do it too, you pervert, or I'll tell your everyone you wear girly clothes and suck cock"
Sally had a bold personality, not exactly a tom boy, but still was crude and independent.

Freddy didn't hesitate. He pulled out his fat cock out of his track pants. "Ok now, you heard her, get on your knees sissy"
My mind was racing and my stomach in knots. I couldn't manage to protest, so I mechanically obeyed.

Freddy shoved his cock in pursed lips "Come on now, open wide" he coxed. I open enough for the head which I held there for a moment, then I closed my eyes and began to suck rhythmically. I was overwhelmed with the intoxicating feeling of vulnerability. The pungent smell of his unwashed flesh did not distract me as I sucked him harder and deeper.
"Fuck, he really is a cocksucking fag." Sally remarked "Suck that cock you little faggot" she ordered
Encouraged by her words, I was now slurping loudly and gagging as Freddy held my head and face fucked me.

As Freddy was near climax, Sally told him to cum on my face. He instantly pulled out of my mouth, grunted, and shot waves of semen over my face.
"Now lick it all up you little sissy" Sally ordered.

I happily complied, wiping every drop with my finger and licking it gingerly.
"Fucking sissy pervert" Sally said, noticing he little bump in the bikini bottoms I was wearing. "Did you make a mess?" She asked, irritated. "Take those off, you little shit." With my eyes lowered, I did what I was told.
"Oh my god. that's a penis? it's so tiny" she laughed
The bottoms were soaked with my precum. "Eww gross. I'm not wearing those again" she complained
they told me to lick the precum from the bottoms, which I did of course and I had to buy Sally a new bikini. But I got to keep this one so I was happy with that. Anyway this was how I became a pantie wearing sissy.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
if only
if only I had grown up with friends like Freddy and Sally then what sissy fun I would have every day

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just seen this post. I'm going to look for part 1 now xx

If this reply breaks our rules please