Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Photoshop pics
Today i become a pn from jackstraw666 (admin? moderator?) I don´t know

Stop posting PHOTOSHOPPED PICS, WEB STEALS, AND THOSE THAT DO NOT BELONG TO YOU !!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES !!!

------
Some of my pics are deleted from NBN

Many Members post pics in Digitally Modified. What´s the problem with my posts? Where is the difference to the other pictures?

CONSEQUENCES? really? I am a premium member since some years and that the words he talk to me. Very nice - thx very much.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Photo shop pics.
I personally love the “shopped pics”

If this reply breaks our rules please 
jackstraw666
Steals and shopped
You of ALL PEOPLE should Know Better !!! YOU are not above the rules (which I do not make). Don't like the rules then message the Boss and STFU !! I do not care WTF YOU THINK ...got it??? I do not have time to waste on your Shit.

If you know how to read then I suggest you Re-Read the Rules !!!

I do not believe you doing Head Transplants onto Hot Bodies is allowed, but if you can show me otherwise I'll admit I am Wrong !!!

I would be much nicer if I WAS PAID, which I am NOT. I would be nicer if long time members that KNOW THE RULES would actually FOLLOW THEM.

Kisses !!

RussBot02
Let me help you out here
The rules here state, and I directly QUOTE

Picture / Video Posting Content Restrictions

Your pictures / videos are not welcome, and will be removed if they:

1. Are digitally modified such as placing one persons head on another's body (facial blurring & color effects are ok)

2. Are not owned by you or you are not entitled to post them

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

cduli said:

Many Members post pics in Digitally Modified. What´s the problem with my posts? Where is the difference to the other pictures?

The difference is... Other people here photoshop other members of NTN into their pics... BIG DIFFERENCE...

Using a pic of your friends with their permission is one thing... But STEALING a pic off of the internet breaks MORE THAN ONE RULE...

You are posting a web pic for one, and you are posting a pic that you DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO.

Do you understand now... And yes, you SHOULD know better.. Been here for fucking EVER so what the hell?

Your REAL pics are HOT AS HELL redeyes But your fake pics are LAME LAME LAME... vomit

Any questions?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Photoshopping using other people's pictures without consent is a U.S. Federal crime which is why a site like this does not allow it. Just because you find something on the Internet does not mean it is not copyrighted. I get these pics, but they can be illegal and put this site into legal troubles including having it shut down.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
While I totally agree that it is just wrong--as in plagiarism of any kind, to photo shop all or part of someone else's pic and then represent it as your own I am of another opinion about photo shopped pics showing female breasts or a vagina. I feel like that is really no different then those of us who wear wigs and make up or wear falsies in order to represent our inner woman as it were or how we actually identify ourselves. JMO.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.67 seconds