Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Who Knew?
Sam and I had been introduced to each other by our girlfriends way back when while we were all in college. Our girlfriends, both of whom became our wives, had been best friends since elementary school. Sam and I became friends through them, and after college, the four of us were the best of friends. Through the years, we all had raised families, taken vacations together, assisted each other in home projects, had great parties together and been through the bad times as well as the good times.

About a year ago, Susan and I had gone over to Sam and Sherry’s house. Sam needed some help with a shelving project in his garage. Susan and Sherry were going to fix a late lunch/early dinner, while Sam and I put the finishing touches on his shelving project. We arrived, I went straight to the garage to help my friend, Susan went inside with Sherry.

It was a warm day. Both Sam and I were dressed very casual, T-shirt and shorts. Sam had bent down to line up and tighten a piece of shelving. He asked me to hand him his power screwdriver. I went to the workbench and retrieved it. As I turned around to hand it to him, I noticed his T-shirt had ridden up and his pants had slipped a bit and I noticed the unmistakable look of an Azure Mist colored Vanity Fair panty. I blinked my eyes several times to make sure I wasn’t hallucinating. I handed Sam his screwdriver, let him make his adjustment to the shelving and proceeded to assist him hanging the last section of his project.

With everything accomplished, he asked if I wanted an ice cold beer. I told him that would be perfect. We sat down at his workbench. I couldn’t refrain any longer. “Sam, are you wearing panties?” More specifically I added, “Vanity Fair panties?” His face went ashen. All the color in his face left him. He was certainly taken aback. For what seemed an eternity, nothing but the sound of silence filled the garage. He took a big drink of his beer, then sighed, and said, “You weren’t supposed to see that.” I immediately responded, “Your secret is very safe with me.” It seemed the color was returning to his face. He sighed heavily a few times, the finished off his beer. “Sam, would you like another beer?” “Please!” he said without hesitation.

I popped the lid off his beer, handed it him and I point-blank asked him to share his story with me. He was hesitant. “I don’t want to ruin our relationship because I wear feminine underthings,” he said. “Sam, we’ve known each other over 40 years. Your wearing panties doesn’t change a thing, as far as I’m concerned.” He told me he started wearing his mom’s things when he was 10. First panties, then bras, girdles, stockings, bathing suits and lipstick. Sam went on to say he had his very first real orgasm in his mom’s one piece bathing suit. His love of feminine things never subsided. At this point, I asked him, “Does Sherry know?” His response was quick and very direct. “She knows, and she benignly accepts the fact that I love wearing. She has several rules regarding my wearing. First, never, ever, in front of the kids, family or friends. Secondly, you wear your own. Stay out of my things! Lastly, you keep this unto yourself and share this with no one.”

I was thinking to myself this sounds so much like my situation, with a few minor differences. I didn’t start wearing until I was 12, had my first orgasm in mom’s panties, not her bathing suit and wore panties that were lower rise when hanging out with friends and family. But, I decided to muster my courage and tell Sam that he was not alone in his secret.

I took a big swallow of my beer, sighed, and said, “Sam, let me tell you my secret.” He looked at me and asked if I felt an obligation to reveal my dark secret to him. I calmly said, “Sam, I feel no obligation, but I want you to know you are in no way, shape or form, alone in your secret.” I proceeded to get off my chair, loosened my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, lowered them a couple of inches to reveal my pink Warners no pinch no problem hipsters. Sam stared at my exposed panties. All he could muster was, “WOW!”

For 40 plus years of hanging out together, neither one of us knew about each other. What would happen now, going forward from this exposing moment?

If you like the story so far, please comment and I will post Part Two. Thanks for reading

rolleyes rolleyes

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wow
Love the story. Can't wait for more.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Panties
Let's hear more!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes please

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, I have been wearing panties for quite a while. Like taking cocks, too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love your story too

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.32 seconds