Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Meeting in SWFL
After years of trying and numerous PMs I set up a hotel meeting with another man to have sex. It was set in advance so the were days of back and forth with anxious anticipation. I have sucked cock, although not to fruition and wanted to finish what had been started.
I could barely contain myself the day of the meet. I checked in, relayed the room number and waited. Not sure how to proceed I simply put on cock rings to enhance the bulge in my tight jeans, leaving my tee shirt on. I had a bag full of lingerie, which I sorted through trying to decide what would be sexiest, but remained in civvies. I had prepared by removing all the hair on my body. Something I had done before, but not to this extent. It felt good, even natural. I had sent a full frontal pic to him the day before to display my eagerness.
When I answered the door I met a trim, nice looking man, Casually dressed in slacks and shirt, carrying a shopping bag. He assured me he went through the lobby like any other tourist in the hotel. Shaking hands introducing ourselves, I was nervous, not sure what to do next.
He took care of that by undressing revealing a black bra, panties, garter and stockings set. I'm sure I was staring and nearly paralyzed with excitement. Even as flustered as I was I managed to grab his panties in case he wasn't sure of intentions and stripped off my clothes. Facing him I rubbed my cock on his, then kissed him with a lot of tongue, a first, not unenjoyable, but odd nonetheless. I really wanted his cock. It was cut, with a large head, just like the pictures I has jerked off to. Now it was in my hand. So I got on my knees and sucked his shaved cock vigorously. It felt good in my mouth, wrapping my lips around it taking it to the back of my throat, I licked his head, sucking his knob, tonguing the tip, relishing the moment. We had talked about nipple clamps so I paused to get the clothespins. While in the bag, I put on some thigh high beige stockings. Although not necessary, he starts to suck my cock, which I have to ask him to stop not wanting to cum. Laying on the bed I lick his nipples and try the pins, which turn out to be too much, no worries I enjoy them and now in stockings, cock rings and clamps.
At this point he offers various items, as he strips down to just the stockings. The crotch less panties I brought for him weren't his style, so I put on the sheer bra and frilly cock sac (pic posted)

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
great encounter
Great story thanks for sharing it with us! Yummmmm

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
nice to hear of HOT MEETING IN SWFL
Have lived here and quietly thought of the possibilities... Would be wonderful to find a way to unleash my curiosities and explore what pleasures can be shared comfortably

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Meating
Looks like a lot of fun. Clothes pins can hurt and I love them on my cock as I am very much into CBT. I also love people who bite the head and leave marks. Want to play together? I am near Sarasota.