Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mechanic Dildo Surprise
Being a very horny bi mechanic,Yesterday I looked into the TopShelf of my toolBox,Screwdrivers..Handles,and realized.,..It's a drawer full of Butt
Plugs and Dildoes. NICE....and pre lubed..

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Please share
Hoping to hear of your adventures with your "tools" wink Sounds like fun, can you tell us what kind they are, and how they feel?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
smiles..yes i too have discovered the many joys and pleasures to be found in my toolbox...and have slowly been 'working' my way up through my set of screwdrivers ....my largest screwdriver has a girth of 10cm or 4 inchs... and feels so devine, but I'm at a point where I now need to think about either some new, bigger screwdrivers or figure out what else is in there, in plain view, for me to try and to enjoy.
I've even posted a couple of pics for those of you who might be interested.. [photo moderated]

Forum Level:
Just getting started
and damn... if those photos havent been removed..why ohh why were they removed...???

Slut_Jeanine
I just checked and no photos or videos from saltydog 08 have been removed by a moderator. But if they had been, it would have been for not adhering to the rules for posting photos and/or videos here. You've been around long enough to know that, dune...

Recursion
A tool is a tool!
Being also a very horny mechanic - I bought an old British single-cylinder motorbike engine. Removed the head to expose the piston - and fixed a massive dildo to the top. An old washing-machine motor on a Variac , attached to the crankshaft - and I have 100-3000 strokes per minute.
I quickly had to replace the main bearings with sealed types , but apart from that , it’s been quite trouble-free.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I too have sampled the different handled items in my tool box. Have a couple screwdrivers with large grips that are fun. I have a coping saw that has a nice handle as well. It comes off the saw so I threaded a bolt into it, cut off the hex head and chucked in my drill driver. Yum!!! Looking at an attachment for a reciprocating saw that is a dildo. That looks fun. They also make an attachment for a drill called the "Drildo."

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Slut_Jeanine said: I just checked and no photos or videos from saltydog 08 have been removed by a moderator. But if they had been, it would have been for not adhering to the rules for posting photos and/or videos here. You've been around long enough to know that, dune...

Hi S-Jeanine...i was referring to photos i had posted...of me enjoying some of the tools in my toolbox...which have been removed.. and i genuinely dont know why... smiles.......

Slut_Jeanine
oops, sorry i misunderstood which photos you were referring to. I just checked & they were removed because the only things shown in the pics were just your ass & a screwdriver (kind of appropriate, that touch, lol) - and nothing feminine visible. And that is not in accordance with the rules for posting pics & videos here, since the split to n-D-n & n-T-n.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Slut_Jeanine said: oops, sorry i misunderstood which photos you were referring to. I just checked & they were removed because the only things shown in the pics were just your ass & a screwdriver (kind of appropriate, that touch, lol) - and nothing feminine visible. And that is not in accordance with the rules for posting pics & videos here, since the split to n-D-n & n-T-n.

aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr......thanks so much hun....now i know, i can adjust my posting 'habits'.... and i really do appreciate your kind and 'non-threatening' response... xxxxxxxxxxxx maybe i just need to reshoot my pics with some beautiful sexy panties included - maybe pulled to the side...as i enjoy my toolbox toys...mhmmmm ohhhhhh the things we have too endure to share ourselves with wonderful friends...lol...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
smiles..mhmmm new pics posted on my profile of me enjoying my mechanical toolbox surprises..with my lingerie... panties....I hope you enjoy them..its such an exquisite sensation.......

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds