Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Questions about first time meeting a man dressed
wondering how and what i should expect.How to get rid of the butterflies. What i should do to get ready

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I forget to ask . does it come natural when sucking a cock

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
tina66cd said: I forget to ask . does it come natural when sucking a cock

Hi Tina, My first time I was in my street clothes. My riend came out of the bathroom wearing sexy bra and panties, I wasn't expecting that. And yes sucking cocck is natural Tina... Have fun Gurl... raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well I am all about pleasing a man so I am focused on that. I always send pics so a guy knows what he is getting when he comes over to have sex with me and we talk about what he likes before we meet. So it really is about being a great hostess and wearing something sexy. If it is the first time we've met usually the guy is more nervous. And the best way to relax a guy is to suck his dick for him which I generally do first thing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If it is a first time meet, keep in mind you BOTH will be nervous and anxious. Just relax and be yourself and do what you can to make him comfortable, whether suck his cock, pour him a drink, simply ask how you can please him. IMHO

Forum Level:
Just getting started
advice
WendyRed said: If it is a first time meet, keep in mind you BOTH will be nervous and anxious. Just relax and be yourself and do what you can to make him comfortable, whether suck his cock, pour him a drink, simply ask how you can please him. IMHO
hi ya Wendy so very good advice from you,,,,yes fiorst times can be so exciting,,l still get butter flies thou it's onlly natural,,l'll always look forward to it thou,,,Vickiejoe

rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time is always scary and exciting. Just remember your "partner" is having the same emotions. Just relax and do your thing. And, yes, Sucking cock does come naturally.