Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Who Knew? Part 2
After Sam’s “Wow!” exclamation, it seemed we stood there looking at each other’s exposed panties for what seemed like hours, although in reality, it had been just a few seconds. I gathered myself first. Clearing my throat, I looked at Sam, smiled and stated I have the same panty you’re wearing in my collection. Sam chuckled, then glibly remarked, “No self-respecting panty wearing man is ever without his Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau briefs.” We both laughed out loud. I quickly added that I have every color in that style, along with the floral prints that seemed more popular back in the 90s. “Well, my friend, what happens now?” Sam replied, “I’m sure we both have questions for each other. Let’s get out of this garage and get some food. I’m sure the girls are about ready for us.”

We had a good dinner, and afterwards the four of us sat out on the patio, having some wine and casual conversation. We finally headed for home. Susan probably had a glass too many of the wine. We got home, she stripped down to just panties and collapsed in bed, sound asleep. On the other hand, I was wide awake and my small dick was hard as a rock. Partially from seeing my wife in her black high cut panties, but also from seeing Sam in his panties. I went to my man cave, pulled out the same color and style of panty Sam was wearing, slipped them on and proceeded to jack off slowly, thinking how hot Sam looked in his VF panties. I finally couldn’t hold off any longer. I exploded my cum into those panties. I couldn’t remember the last time I’d had an orgasm that powerful. As I laid on my recliner, I reached my fingers into my panties and got as much of my creamy cum and then slipped them into my mouth. This wasn’t my first time to eat my own cum. I had been tasting it for years. I liked it. I always enjoyed eating it out of Susan’s pussy after fucking her, and I also enjoyed licking it from my panties. Savoring my creamy reward, I laid back and just started to think and daydream.

The next day, Sam sent me a text. It read, “Had a great time yesterday. Thanks for your assistance with my shelving project. By the way, what color panties are you wearing today?” I replied, “You’re welcome. I’m wearing white VF Ravissants today. I need to be virginal...lol. My guess is you’re wearing pink panties.” He quickly typed back, “Wrong, my friend. I’m wearing a navy and white polka dot high cut.” I answered, “We need to get together next weekend and discuss all this. Would that be ok with you, Sam?” “Sounds great. I’ll call you midweek and we can get together,” Sam replied.

It appears we have set some things in motion. So many questions, so many discoveries to be made. I haven’t been able to shake the image of Sam in his panties. Although neither one of us saw very much, we both knew there would be some questions that would have to be answered. I’m looking forward to that.

To be continued...

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
story
Thank You. I look every day for hot stories and yours is hot !

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
i wonder how many of us have a friend like this?

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.36 seconds