Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Who Knew? Part 3
Sam suggested we should go golfing Sunday. I agreed. He said he would pick me up around 10 AM. I didn’t want to sound overly eager, but I wanted for this conversation to happen. The difficult part was having to wait four days.

Sunday finally arrived. Although it was never brought up, I knew I had to be wearing something under my slacks that screamed feminine. I made my choice. A toffee colored Olga High cut brief with the signature wide lace waistband. Olga hasn’t made this style since the early 90s, but my collection of panties dates to the early 80s. It was an easy choice for me.

Sam pulled into the driveway, precisely on time. I loaded my golf bag and shoes into the back of his SUV. We exchanged pleasantries as we drove off. This was no different than the other hundreds of times we had played golf together. “Sam? Somehow I forgot to ask where we are playing today. So where are we playing?” He grinned, then nervously chuckled. “I thought maybe we don’t play today and go have a talk,” Sam said. “Well, you’re driving, so I’m at your mercy,” I replied.

We stopped after about 45 minutes of driving and decided to have breakfast at this great old diner at the base of one of our state parks. Typical diner fare, but the food was great and the atmosphere lends itself to private conversations. We ordered and our server had our food to us quickly. As we started eating, I decided to not pussyfoot around the silk and satin elephant in the room. “Sam, are you wearing today?” His reply came with no hesitation, “I am indeed wearing today” I asked him what he had on. “Black Bali modern brief. And may I assume you’re wearing, too?” I proceeded to describe the Olga panties I was wearing. He acknowledged how pretty the panties must be. I returned the compliment for his choice of panties. Then came a moment of awkward silence. We both looked at each other with that “What’s next?”

Thankfully, Sam broke the silence. “Have you ever seen a man only dressed in panties.” I thought about his question for a moment. “Just the person in front of a full-length mirror playing with himself dressed in beautiful lingerie, fantasizing about so many different things.” I then added that the person in front of that mirror had gone from a prepubescent boy wearing his mom’s panties and bras to a mature man who was happily married, had raised a family, had great friends but still needed the release and the joy that wearing feminine things allowed him.

Sam’s eyes locked into mine. He quietly stated he has gone through all of those emotions, those feelings, those moments where he thought “am I the only guy who goes through this?” I assured him he was NOT alone in those feelings. A smile came to his face. He seemed more relieved and relaxed. At this point, I decided to ask the next inevitable question. “Sam, would you like to go into the park and take a hike on one of the trails, find a secluded spot and strip down to our panties?” Before the word panties had gotten out of my mouth, Sam hollered, CHECK PLEASE!”

We drove into the park and went to the main lodge. We looked at the different trails and decided which one to take. After about 20 minutes of hiking, we came on a very isolated spot. We both agreed to drop our pants completely, leaving nothing to hide our pretty panties. Luckily, Sam had brought a beach towel. Personally, I thought it was by design, rather than dumb luck, it was a sunny, warm day. Shoes and socks came off, followed by shirts and hats. There we were, in nature, two mature men with nothing on but beautiful panties. We just stood there, looking at each other, trying to find the right words to say. Finally, I stammered out, “You look great in those panties.” Sam replied in kind, “So do you.”

“I’ve always been curious about touching another man’s dick in panties, but never had any opportunity to do so,” I said. I know I’m not gay, but I had always been bi-curious. I expressed those thoughts to my friend. He said, “I know exactly where your thoughts are. I’ve had the same feelings for years.” As I looked at him, I thought his dick is almost a twin to mine. 4 inches at best. Cut, shaved smooth. Sheer panties leave just enough to the imagination. Surprisingly, we were both hard and were tenting our panties. Always the gentleman, Sam asked if it would be ok to touch the front of my panties. “Only if I can reciprocate,” I said. He agreed.

We laid down on the beach towel and proceeded to feel each other. Very quickly, I felt completely comfortable touching him. His cock felt so much like mine. I could tell he was in the same space as me. His touch was an exploratory and gentle feel. I was so hard. His cock had grown so hard, as well. I slid my hand down to spread his legs ever so slightly so I could cup and caress his panty covered balls. Sam did the same to me. His touch was new, but felt so experienced. We stroked and caressed each other’s panties. Finally, I knew I was going to explode my orgasm. “Sam, I’m going to cum any minute, if you want to remove your hand.” Between his heavy breaths, he said, “I’m not moving my hand and you are sure as hell not moving yours!”

We both filled our panties with two of the most intense orgasms either one of us has ever had. Our hands stayed on top of each other’s panties. His warm cream felt so good in the nylon and what had leaked onto my fingers. Several minutes later, I removed my hand and licked my fingers. Sam did likewise with his fingers. We layed there for several moments, looked at each other and agreed we need to have some more discussion about what we’re doing. We put our pants and shirts back on and headed for home. What a day!

To be continued...

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
WOW!
jerk You guys made me so horny. Could not help imagining myself in your situation. Would love to experience same.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Looking forward to the rest of the story ? jerk thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.34 seconds