Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Slips
I just wonder how many of you girls wear slips. I love slips and always wear one with a dress or skirt. I have many of them suit whatever I am wearing. I get most of my slips at Salvation Army thrift stores.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Recursion
Mmmm
Love to wear a little corset/bustier at home to give me some decent tits. But I love the feel of a nice slip over the top. The way it dances around my groin and caresses my shoulders is exquisite.
If in a hurry to dress for outdoor sex in the woods - sometimes stockings , suspender-belt , slip and wig - are just perfect. I drive in a mini-skirt and leather-jacket , but they don’t stay on long usually once I get there.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
slips
Slips are a wonderfully sensuous garment, but not very practical when worn under trousers. I've found that long legged pettipants trimmed with lace are a useful substitute for a waist slip, and when worn with a cami trimmed with lace at the bodice it feels almost as good as a full length slip.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love slips. I just wish I could find them in more colors. I wear them whenever I put a dress or skirt on. I usually find mine at Thrift Stores. I prefer the shorter slips as well

Slut_Jeanine
i have the same issue as Brassiere does, not enough colors for the slips i see...sure wish i could find some in red, green, yellow, & other colors, not just white, black, & maybe tan {sigh} - amd i also like to sometimes wear them when i have a dress on...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Slips
I love slips too, especially half-slips. I always feel so femme when I wear them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
slips
I really enjoy slips. To me they are the most feminine garment ever. jerk The amount of lace important to me.
When I wear my slips, I usually don't wear panties. That makes the best up skirt shots too. My personal choice is half slips as they are easier to find ones that fit. I love the way that they swish and blow around.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.33 seconds