Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Caught In Panties In My Pool
As with most of the people on this site I love wearing panties and lingerie. The soft, sexy silk and nylon feels so good against my skin and I love looking at myself in a pair of stockings and a garter belt with my hard cock making a tent in my panties. I also love looking at all you other pantie lovers and wish I had more opportunities to be with someone like us. Rubbing my face against a hard cock through a pair of soft, nylon panties is just, mmmmm. Sorry, I got a little distracted there. On with my story.

One thing I really like to do is sunbathe in my back yard and go swimming in my pool wearing panties rather than swim trunks. In the summer I can go out almost every day. There are fences around my property and the neighbors can't see into my yard, so I figure I am pretty safe from being seen. Also, there are no windows on any of the houses that could see into my back yard. Still, there is the possibility that someone could see me and I guess that thought kind of turns me on. When I get dressed in panties and lingerie I secretly want people to see me. It turns me on to think about getting caught. In reality, I don't know what would happen if one of my neighbors saw me in my panties but it probably would be pretty embarrassing, still, its the thought, you know. When I go out in my panties I look and listen to see if there are any neighbors in their yard. Since it is over 100 degrees here in the summer most people don't spend much time outdoors I've never seen anyone in their yard. Being outside in nothing but a pair of bikini panties is such a turn-on. I love to sunbathe in my panties. Also, the wet nylon feels so good when I get in the pool. The soft nylon becomes transparent as it gets wet and I like the look of my hard cock making a tent in my wet panties. I often wear bikini panties but I also like to wear briefs when I'm in the pool because the extra nylon feels so good as it swirls around my hard cock. Sometimes I like to wear a slip or a nightie in the pool as well as my panties. All that soft, wet nylon slithering against my bare skin really feels fantastic. I have even gone in the pool dressed completely in lingerie, bra, panties, stockings, and a slip. Mmmmmm that feels fantastic as the soft, wet nylon swirls against my body. My aching cock gets so hard as I move around in the water.

The other day it was nice and hot out and I was getting ready for some backyard pantie play. I put on a pair of nylon briefs and was already hard in anticipation of being in my back yard in my pretty pink panties, when there was a knock at the door. I quickly put on my nylon robe and looked through the peep hole. There was a man I didn't recognize standing there dressed in a t-shirt and cutoffs. He was kind of looking around, moving from foot to foot, as he waited by the door. I thought he might be some kind of salesman and didn't really want to answer but figured, "What the heck," and opened the door. I explained that I was just about to go in the pool, which is why I had my robe on. He said he was my new neighbor from two doors down. He said he wanted to talk about something asked if I was alone. I kind of wondered why I needed to be alone, but he looked harmless so I said yes and invited him in. He said he was thinking of putting solar panels on his house and was up on his roof the other day when he happened to look into my backyard. Then he pulled a picture from his pocket and said, "I took this picture." Uh-Oh! There I was standing in my yard in a pair of light blue panties with frilly lace around the legs and there was a definite bulge in the front. "I watched you for awhile," he said, "and you seemed to be enjoying yourself, if you know what I mean. I've watched you a few other times too, trying to build up the courage to come over here". I was stunned! What could I say? My face must have turned as red as my favorite panties.

Then he said, "There a couple of ways this could go." My heart stuck in my throat. I just stood there waiting for the bomb to drop. "I could show this to your wife or the neighbors, or post it online," he continued. "Or," he said as he began to unbuckle his pants, "I could make you get down on your knees and give me something to keep me quiet, That probably wouldn't be much of a punishment for a guy who likes to wear panties, would it?" Well, yeah I thought. It definitely wouldn't be a punishment for me, but at the moment I was a little too scared to say anything. I felt a little twitch inside my panties that thought if that's what it took, I'm sure I could make the best of it. I watched as he unbuckled his belt. "Or," he said as he unzipped his cutoffs and dropped them to his ankles, "I could go swimming with you!"

OMG! He was wearing a pair of light blue briefs similar to the ones in his picture of me! I was so surprised and startled that for a moment I just stared. I could see the outline of his cock in the soft nylon. His body was tanned and fit and he stood there kind of nervously waiting for me to say something. As I let my robe fall open, revealing my own panties I mumbled something like, "Um, yeah. Cool.". He stepped out of his cutoffs and took off his shirt and then he reached out and touched me through my panties. "I was hoping you'd say that." he said. "I was kind of nervous about doing this." "Wow!:, I said, "Well, there's nothing to be nervous about. Welcome to the neighborhood" It felt so good as my cock grew hard to his touch hard and I reached out to him, rubbing and squeezing him through the pretty blue panties he had on. After standing there for a couple of minutes enjoying touching each other I led him to the back door. As we stepped out onto the patio he laughed as I warned him, "We have to be careful because the neighbors might see."

We stepped into the pool, and swam out into the warm water . He followed me to the middle of the pool and we stayed there treading water and talking. I told him I had always wanted someone to swim with and he said that when he saw me that day that's what he was hoping. He said he loved wearing panties and watching me by my pool had really turned him on.

I slipped below the surface and grabbed at his cock, rubbing it through the panties, and then headed back towards shallower water. He followed and when he stood in front of me I smiled and dipped under the water and slipped my mouth around his pantie covered cock. It felt so good as my lips slid around his shaft over the soft, wet nylon. I had to come up for air but immediately dropped down again and slipped his panties down and slid my lips over his pulsing cock. I had never sucked a cock under water before but it was an exciting experience. It was so wet and slippery and was so soft and hard at the same time. I had to come up for air but I had him sit on pool step so his pantie covered cock was just above the water level and, kneeling in front of him, I continued to go down on him. I slipped my lips over the bulge in his pretty blue panties and sucked him deeply into my mouth. The sensation of the wet nylon and his hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth was so exciting. I cupped and caressed his balls through the soft, wet nylon as I slipped the panties off his pulsing cock and swirled my tongue around the tip, letting my lips slide down his shaft, filling my mouth and then sliding up again. He moaned and arched his hips as I licked and sucked him as his hands held my head as if to guide me up and down. I felt the tip of his cock pulse as his body tightened. I could taste his salty precum. I sucked him as deeply as I could as he shot a load of hot cum into my waiting throat. I swallowed it all as he continued to send more shots of the delicious juices into my mouth. After a few moments he relaxed and I slipped his panties over his still pulsing cock and looked up at him. He breathed like he was out of breath for a minute or so and then he said he had never experienced anything like that. I told him not to worry, summer was just beginning.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank You
I look every day for stories. Thank You for writing. I love the stories..

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hope that you will continue more stories of your new neighbor ? That was hot reading this. Thank you for sharing... yahoo jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story. Really enjoyed reading it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Back yard story
great story, would have loved to be either of you guys, luv sucking and being sucked. too bad not on the east coast. more stories please

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story!!
I live in Texas so can appreciate how nice a pool is. Fantasize all the time about getting bikini tan lines and showing them off to a buddy!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Loved the story. I would love for someone to drop his pants and show me his panties!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Living My Fantasy

I really loved your story!

I have always had the fantasy of being dressed when someone comes to the door. My fantasy would be that I am brave enough to open the door and let the visitor see me and hope that I get a positive reaction so I can then invite him in and suck his cock just to get things started.......

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds