Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Who Knew? Part 4
A couple of weeks had passed since Sam and I had our first experience together in panties. We had talked a few times about the experience, and we both agreed it was mutually satisfying. Susan had invited Sam and Sherry over for dinner and wine. She mentioned she wanted to talk about an early September vacation.

They arrived and we all gathered on the deck to have a pre-dinner glass of wine. Susan, being the take charge woman she is, said “Sherry and I want to go to New York, see a couple of shows and do some shopping.” Sam and I looked at each other with the same “shoot me now” look. Neither of us were fans of Broadway shows, and as we found out in our private discussions, the only shopping Sam and I enjoyed was lingerie shopping. I took the lead here. “Why don’t you girls go to New York for the week, do what you love doing, and Sam and I can go to the beach for a week and get in some serious golfing.” Sam laughed out loud and said, “that’s the best idea you’ve had in quite sometime.” Both Sherry and Susan looked at each other and agreed it was a good idea. Now the wheels were in motion and the skids were greased for Sam and myself to get away.

Over the next couple of weeks, Sherry and Susan booked their hotel, got tickets for a couple of shows and made their plane reservations. In the meantime, Sam and I booked a two bedroom ocean-front condo with a private balcony. For some odd reason, we chose not to make a single tee time. I wasn’t sure if we would have time for golf. But, the golf clubs would be packed, just in case we wanted to get in a round or two.

Departure day had finally arrived. The girls left about an hour before we did. After Sherry had picked up Susan, I texted Sam and requested he wear a star white VF Ravissant brief for the 6 hour drive to the beach. I let him know I would be wearing a candleglow VF Ravissant brief. “Great choice,” he texted back. “I’ll pick you up in 20 minutes,” I replied.

We both looked like a couple of mature beach bums when I picked Sam up and got his luggage and golf clubs in my SUV. T-shirts and elastic waisted shorts were the perfect traveling outfits. Once everything was loaded and we climbed into the vehicle, I looked at Sam and said, “You have to remove your shorts. I want to be able to see your pretty panties all the way to the beach.” He complied with enthusiasm. “Of course, you must do the exact same thing. This isn’t a one way street,” Sam said. I eagerly complied. What a rush! Two mature men embarking on a 6 hour drive wearing only t-shirts and panties.

Over the course of the drive, Sam and I were both guilty of reaching over and touching each other’s panties. Not jerking each other, just gentle caressing that was more massage than an attempt at masturbation. We both would go back and forth between hard and soft. It was so exhilarating for me to touch another man’s panties, especially with him in them. It was a pain in the ass to have to stop, pee, get gas and eat. We’d have to put our shorts back on. What a pain. But, we muddled through it. As we hit the last hour of the drive, we both stayed erect as we caressed the front of our panties. I finally leaked some precum and Sam didn’t hesitate to slip his hand inside my panties and get some on his finger tips, which he removed from my panties to his lips. “Mmmm...you taste great,” he said. About that time, I felt dampness in pretty VF panties. I slid my hand in his panties and replicated exactly what he had done for me. “Sam, we’re going to enjoy this week,” as I slid my fingers with his precum into my mouth.

To be continued...

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm Lovin' your story
My panties are as wet as if I were in my pool! Well, in the front anyway. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Can't wait to read the next part.... heart heart jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
LIKE The S-L-O-W Development
And VERY curious to see if you and Sam ever get around to playing golf. LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Beach Week
so wish that would happen to me. slow and easy is great. ever in the NJ area I know a great nude beach we could go to. PM me if interested.

colocool
Oh please! Finish the story! I've been waiting for weeks.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.81 seconds