Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Discovered by wife
Recently my wife discovered what Ive been up to on here and other sites, she threatened to leave me but we have managed to keep talking and have agreed to stay together, but I have had to reveal all my secrets, which has shocked her.
I have not been with another guy, I have only chatted and had cyber sex, which I have agreed to stop now.
Have any of you guys got any advise or similar stories to share, any help would be very appreciated!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
happened to me 2 years ago wife found some pics of me in her newest underwear. had to come clean and admit that i put on panties and look at same on the web. she was shocked and agreed to tolerate it as long as she didn’t have to be involved or know any more. wrote about it in my blog on here.
subsequently our sex life has improved,well it could not have got worse tbh. Now i am extra careful. I have just had my first meet because of the logistics of finding time to myself to arrange some sexy fun. the challenge now is to upload the pics/vids on here without her seeing it on all our devices as they are linked because normal for people without secrets. best of luck xxx

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Discovered
Trouble is she saw my chats with other men and the pics I shared and now thinks Im gay but we are working things out now and i agree our sex life has got better too!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i discussed this very thing with my friend today during our fun session. we were both dressed in sexy lingerie and had the time of our life but did not consider it “gay” sex although we were both sucking a cock,we were bi and still wanted sex with a woman.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife
Hello!

I am a Cd privately and secrectly at home but once my wife caucht me or find out from Computer that I have used her panties and bra.
she liked to get divorce but somehow we are together Still,This happened about 10y ago. I am 65y and she is 63y.
I Still use her panties and bra sometimes and I think that she don't know but she knows that I have once done this.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I tried for years and I have to say very much in vain to be a heterosexual male. And tragically that included getting married to a woman. She did not find me out though as it was I who chose to confess all to her. She chose to divorce me and give me my freedom to be the heterosexual woman I was born to be and looking back it was the kindest thing anyone had ever done for me though it was by no means an amicable divorce and financially I was ruined. I guess all of our stories are different and mine, at least for me had a happy ending.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bitch
my wife has not caught me yet, she did walk in while was on a chat room with a guy sucking cocks dressed as a woman , she just kind of looked at an left but i would luv for her to watch me being used as a bitch,
some of the guys have wifes that like to watch as their husband uses me an i like it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wife
I got the wife to wear matching panties with me so seeing me in panties is normal we have fun wearing them. She doesn't know I wear full blown lingerie outfits. I would love to make love to her both of us in stockings and garters but I'm not sure she would be as accepting as the panties. She doesnt know I check out guys in lingerie I hope it never comes to that.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
years ago she caught me... wearing her wedding dress years after we were married. It was not a good seen especially that it no longer fit her but still looked good on me. I had nylons, garter, bra, heels, wig and make up so I couldn't just hide. We got over it for a while and I promised never to do that again. but of course I did then she found out I was chatting with men and other women. It all ended badly and I was ruined financially. I never got over the loss. Good luck.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife knows
My wife knows I am Bi and enjoy dressing too, It's a don't ask , don't tell kind of thing between us. Years ago She would play with me dressed , But as she got older and more into church, She stopped it all! I still dress when I get the chance and I still enjoy my Bi side when I get the chance....

If I could go back and know just a little of what I know now, I would of never married again . But to give her credit, She is good person and all Just not a sexual person like she use to be.....