Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dave
Dave was homeless and been living with me for a couple of months until he got back on his feet. He was divorced and broke so I took him in.
We were driving to town and discussng the usual fuck conversation when Dave said" I could certainly use some"
I said well there is always me......Dave just looked at me.
That night I was laying in bed (we had separate bedrooms) naked as usual stroking my cock, when Dave appeared at the door of my bedroom.
Did you mean what you said in the car today he asked, I replied sure come on in.
When Dave came in he slipped off his underwear and layed down beside me.
I reached over and started playing with his dick and soon he was playing with mine. He then got up,rolled me over on my back ,got between my legs and started sucking my cock. I layed there enjoying it when he said "turn over" at that point he started rimming me.
After he got me good and wet he raised up behind me and started to slip his cock up my bum. I got up on my knees to meet him and he fucked me slowly. I felt him cum in my ass and he got up,spent.
I told him turn about was fair play so he layed down on the bed and raised his legs. I immediately started licking his butt and before long slid my dick into him. He kept his legs up and pumped me while I pumped him.
Both of us were exhausted and fell asleep in each others arms.
The next morning I woke up with Dave sucking my cock....but that's another story.
BTW--Dave is a real person and this is a real story.

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.33 seconds