Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife fucks my CD lover
I enjoyed dressing up when having sex wife my wife. I would ask her who looked good to her in the bar where she worked. I begged her to Join My cd friend and I. She downed several shots of tequila to get horny. I was dressed and sucking my friend so he"d be nice and hard for her when she came home. When she got home she was pretty tipsy but looked hot in her very tight white skirt. It was so tight you could see the crack of her hot ass thru it. She pulled her blouse open exposing her tits with very hard nipples and sat on his lap shoving her tounge down his throat. Then rubbing her tits in his face!!! My dick was so hard and dripping precum watching this!! It was so fucking sexy and hot!!! She stood up and pulled her skirt and wet pantys off. Then she got up on the couch and straddled his face with her juicy wet cunt!!! I was sniffing her very wet pantys and licking the crotch as she humped his mouth!! then she eased back and sat on his big fat thick dick!! She was riding his cock as she tounge kissed him as he exploded his hot cum deep inside her cunt!!! She told me to get her dildo which I did!! Then I sucked his cock clean and enjoyed the odor of her juicy hot cunt on his dick as I licked it clean!! THen I kissed him and again smelled her cunt all over his face as we sucked each others tounge!! Then we both got down and licked her cunt clean, MMMM so fucking hot and sexy!!! Now she enjoys joining me for 3 and 4 somes. I really get off watching her get fucked!!! It excites me to no end!!! jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
C/D 3=SOME
Hi i love your story! I hope i can have the same party with another C/D an my girl friend can join in an have one Hot an SEXIE Party all night long!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
cissybiboi
I've been with many CD's/TV's but none where either wife joined in. I so envy you lol xx

If this reply breaks our rules please