Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Virgin sissy needs help
Hey all, I’m a virgin sissy just like the title says, and I really, REALLY want to try cock for the first time. The issue is that I’d really like to try sucking cock in a gloryhole or at least something semi anonymous like that. Any suggestions for a newbie? Thanks all!! bounce jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm, not surprised that you haven't gotten a lot of responses to your question because after a number of years as a member, I've realized that very few people on this site have actually had sex with another man/ gurl. especially people from the US. Many Europeans have had plenty of experiences but not the Americans.

Anyway, living in FL you might want to check out the bath houses in your area. ABSs with glory holes are just a little intimidating and can be a little dirty. The bath house scene is safer and much cleaner. You can get naked (or wear a towel) walk around and look for someone you're interested in. This will give you a better chance of picking who you want to get together with. (Hint) see who comes out of the shower area before they walk out into the house looking for action.

Most houses have a "shed" or a "dark room". As a first-timer this gives you a chance to play without seeing the men you're with but you can sure as hell feel them. Everyone is there for the same reason so no problem there. This will give you a chance to get use to having a cock in your mouth and playing with a set of balls or sucking nipples or getting your cock sucked, nipples played with and even someone playing with your ass. Because you are sucking a cock, does not mean you have to finish. Most guys don't want to cum too, quickly anyway so you can move on from cock to cock.

You can also get the fantastic stimulation of being around so many naked, sexy men looking for sex. This should get you started and as a newbie, you can usually stay as long as you like just hanging out until you're comfortable. Trust me, with your body you'll get a lot of attention, so don't hesitate to say "no thanks" until you're ready or to keep away the trolls. Good luck jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Training
I have helped several curious men become sissies. What I have done is given them a place to try things like dressing, cocksucking, anal and enemas. The responses have been positive and many have become regulars. Are you near Indiana?

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.69 seconds