Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Panty wearing
How do you wear your panty? What do you do with your man Clint?
Do you tuck n hide it?
Do you let it bulge, show it, be proud?
Do you let it hang down n out of a crotchless panty?
Do you not wear a panty at all?
I luv to have a panty bulge, when I can push out and stretch the material I fell lucky being older.
I luv to let it hang too, no panty or one of my crotchless panties.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to have a bulge in my panties so everyone can see how much I enjoy wearing them

If this reply breaks our rules please 
cdposerslut
Panty wearing
I do everything you listed? I get a perfect score!...lol.
I love wearing panties! They give me spectacular orgasms. The masturbation sessions are amazing!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bulge in panties. I think a cock bulge in panties is REALLY sexy looking.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love having a bulge in my panties but also like having the girlie look when I tuck it away. Have worn crotchless and let it hang out as well. And I'm good with just being naked too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
panties
i almost never tuck! A large or a small bulge in a sissies panties is so sexy. About the only time i tuck i when i wear swim suits 1 pc or 2pc, kind of evenly split between tucking or bulging. raspberry

harrygoodnough
Bulging cock is the way I usually wear panties........
but sometimes I try a tuck, especially, like someone else said, when wearing a swimsuit.

SamanthaRidley
Small clitty
Guess I’m lucky in respect of wearing panties. I have a huge panty fetish and love wearing tight little lacy panties. I have a small girlie clitty that is easy to hide, leaving me with a perfectly smooth mound.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I prefer having a bulge in my pantyhose so that everyone can see how much I enjoy wearing them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I never tuck, I love bulges and the peeking out when the excitement gets the better of me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Panty wearing
I love to wear panties & thongs. I point my cock towards my belly button so when it is hard, it is not painful trying trying to straighten out.
I am not a fan of crotchless panties - what's the point? The idea is to wear something silky & sexy that rubs against your cock. Most crotchless stuff is lacy which I find more scratchy than sexy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The very first time I ever ejaculated was in panties. I was 10, and hadn't even touched myself - the feeling of the panties rubbing on my hairless cock and balls made me cum (it was absolute bliss).
I'm in my 60's now and have been wanking and spunking in panties ever since - just like I am doing now as I write.

The look of petty and feminine panties stretched tightly over a mans penis and balls is my greatest turn on and I spend hours drooling over photos on the net, dreaming of taking their cocks out of their panties to suck, wank and drink down their sperm. I was born to be a cocksucker.
I have worn crotchless knickers (mine and other peoples) and like to show off my shaved genitals in them (my cock and balls waving about as I move) but, for me, it is the hold of the panties around my junk that turns me on.
I am at my happiest, masturbating my sissy cock in panties till I spunk.
Happy wanking. jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never Ever Tuck
I like my package. I do not know how to tuck and am not interested in trying.
The problem with panties is there is insufficient room sometimes. I cannot wear those. I have been buying pouch panties made for men lately so nothing is squished.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.48 seconds