view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
onetowatch
sanitary towels
Are any guys here turned on by sanitary towels and tampons?. Happy to chat if you are.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like to be gurly and use tampons

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
tampons
I love putting on sanitary pads in my panties. The thicker the better. I love the feel of a pad rubbing against my cock. Makes me so horny and I often cum on my pad when it rubs the right spot. I really love putting a tampon up my gurl pussy. I have my monthly period just like GG's where I will puf a tampon in and also wear my pads.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tampons
I've been known to sometimes insert a tampon when I'm wearing one of my thongs. I love the way the string looks along with the thong material.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My girlfriend has been buying me pads to wear in my panties for years. Love the feel of a thick long pad in my panties! VERY sexy feeling and very humiliating too!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
towels
Have used both tampons and pads. Love them both and love to see others wearing them.
I like to do housework in bra,panties,hose,heels and slip a pad into my panties....love the feel. rolleyes

cissybiboi
Pre covid/lockdown, a guy i would meet always shot massive loads. If he used my gurl pussy, i had to use a tampon as so much leaked out. He loved inserting it and gently pulling the string as we lay cuddled together before he had to go home to his wife & family xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have inserted tampons a few times but never used pads or liners. It felt good to put the tampons in but I just haven't really gotten in to this.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
pads
luvpantyz said: I have inserted tampons a few times but never used pads or liners. It felt good to put the tampons in but I just haven't really gotten in to this.

what I find is shaving my balls then put a pad in a nice silky pair of panties and then walking around. if you have a butt plug even better.
rolleyes

akbuilder
Tampons
I’m still waiting to have a nice load of cum in my pussy and then “seal it up” with a tampon. I’ll pull the string later, sometime.... probably!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.56 seconds