Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Deleting a comment?
Probably a dumb question, but wasn't immediately obvious: Is there a way to delete a comment on one's profile page? Thanks for taking the time to reply.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
I just looked at your profile page, & i think i see the comment you want to delete, from that jackass Slavica1970 - which is just ONE of the many names that individual has used here on NTN over the past 2 to 3 years. He's gone again now, after being gagged for making the same kind of comments on other member's photos/profile pages, so i wouldn't worry about him now.

And as far as i know, i don't think there's a way for one of us moderators to remove comments from a member's profile page. I'll check but i don't think it's possible for us, although Admin (the Boss) can do so if he gets around to it.

Jeanine

If this reply breaks our rules please 
letssee
I think you will find Slavica1970, KarinCD, PeglaCD and at least one or two other personas are all the same guy, the reason i bring this up is because he keeps coming back, posting the same pics over n over n over then having a melt down if they dont get votes and starts ranting and being abusive to mods and other random people, believe me ive been on the receiving end of some of his shit.
Hes back and as youve probably guessed by now Jeanine its HornyLivia, doing the same thing again, posting the same set of pics for a week or so then deleting them and re'posting them to see if he gets any votes/comments, hes probably due a meltdown any time soon and if he reads this im sure he will give me more abuse and threaten to copy n post my pics/vids on other sites again! like as if id care about that, i mean if i didnt want anyone to see them i wouldnt fucking post them here in the first place!
Sorry cbeyond i cant help either, nice ass by the way
jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks!
Thanks Jeanine and Letssee, appreciate you having a look and giving a reply. Ugh! Guess I'll just have to live with it. Also glad you liked the profile pic, Letssee! Jeanine, you're fabulous!