Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
do you remember
Remember the first time you ever put on panties? I was about 12 (sisters) and instantly got hard. I've been hooked ever since. Especially when I put on bras and hose.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 12. Home alone and put on mom’s panties. Got so hard and then had my very 1st orgasm in those panties. I was forever hooked. Fast forward 50 years and I wear 24/7.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 10 and it was my bests friends mum’s lingerie

Hooked from then on bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had just hit puberty and my breasts were developing the same as other girls my age. I had appropriated a bra my mom had tossed in the rag bin and it fit me perfectly. Was the most wonderful feeling!

jon615uc
was about 18

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh yes,they were sister’s,red and nylon. instantly hard and i wore them non stop for a week. must have been about 13/14 with just a few pubes.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 11 and my male cousin, same age, used to dress me and wanted me to suck his cock. It was a gorgeous cock about 7". very big for 11. he would cum in my mouth or on my clit. He did fuck me a few times too. Too bad he's not alive anymore.

cissybiboi
To be honest, I can't remember but it had to of been my mams undies and heels xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mkaycd said: I was 12. Home alone and put on mom’s panties. Got so hard and then had my very 1st orgasm in those panties. I was forever hooked. Fast forward 50 years and I wear 24/7.

Thats similar to me. I put on my sisters panties, got hard and after a little rubbing my small boy cock with the pantieI had my first orgasm.
At this time I discovered also the fun of peeing my sisters worn panties. And so I do still today

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm thinking I was about 12. Found a shear white bikini panty in my mom's bedside drawer. I was looking for the a sexy romance novel that she kept there. I had to try them on. They fit so nice and I remember I got such a hardon. Been hooked ever since.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I always wore short shorts but was shopping one night and had some shorter and tighter shorts on than I probably so of and a tight tag top and on, well 3 guys came walking by one said to the other, do you like what you see? I was bending over getting something off the lower shelf and realized my ass cheeks were hanging out. It turned me on knowing guys found my ass sexy so I started dressing in sexy things after that. I was 28 at the time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was about five or so I had a pair of tweed trousers I refused to wear because they were so uncomfortably itchy, they must have been unlined.
My aunt had the idea of putting me in a pair of my grandmothers directoire knickers to act as a lining which I was a bit reluctant to entertain -- at first.
From memory they were pink (maybe peach) and probably Walker Reid acetate and they did feel wonderful.
Needles to say those tweed trousers became my favorites cos it meant I "had" to wear the knickers.
I'd tried mothers nylons before then so I think I've always been hardwired into this life and directoires are still a favorite of mine.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was about 13 I think. I'd been looking through the lingerie section of catalogues for a while, then one day when I was home alone thought I'd look in my mom's wardrobe to see if she had anything similar. Found a satin slip and a pair of white lace panties, put them on and got an instant erection. Tried on another pair and the feeling was so good I had an uncontrollable orgasm in them, caught me completely by surprise.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i was a very late starter, think i was 52 , and then not for very , long ,, but i got over that , and have on most day s along with bras
2c 2c 2c rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Girlfriend Tells me
It was 2016 I was just out of marriage helping my girlfriend put away clothes I started to admire her panties realizing I could fit in these so I put them a side cause I knew she worked that night put on one pair and seen how good they make my ass look and felt so good so it's 2023 and I'm totally addicted I have more panties than I do boxers get upset when I have to wear them

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Girlfriend Tells me
It was 2016 I was just out of marriage helping my girlfriend put away clothes I started to admire her panties realizing I could fit in these so I put them a side cause I knew she worked that night put on one pair and seen how good they make my ass look and felt so good so it's 2023 and I'm totally addicted I have more panties than I do boxers get upset when I have to wear them

harrygoodnough
I sure do remember
my4x4ram2 said: i was a very late starter, think i was 52 , and then not for very , long ,, but i got over that , and have on most day s along with bras
2c 2c 2c rolleyes

I was also a late starter at 21, with a pair I found in the dryer at a laundromat. Wore and sniffed and jacked with those for a couple years. Then started back in again with a neighbor's panties while house sitting and now using my wife's for the past 40 years. Every pair is a little different but they all feel great on my cock and balls and ass. smile jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Catalogs and mom's wardrobe.
joannaby said: I was about 13 I think. I'd been looking through the lingerie section of catalogues for a while, then one day when I was home alone thought I'd look in my mom's wardrobe to see if she had anything similar. Found a satin slip and a pair of white lace panties, put them on and got an instant erection. Tried on another pair and the feeling was so good I had an uncontrollable orgasm in them, caught me completely by surprise.

I was in my teens when I started too. The department store catalog sections of women's clothing and lingerie were my first inspiration to try on lingerie. My mom's wardrobe didn't have panties but did have a girdle brief with garters. After undressing, I slipped into a pair of her tan nylons then stepped into the girdle and slowly pulled it up. I loved how it grasped my tush and pressed my penis up. Hooking up those garters to the nylon tops was an added treat, the metal hooks with rubber tabs felt so cool against my thighs. Then it was on with a white lace bra and a delicate slip that gave my body a cool caress as it slid down my body. The firm shaping of the bra and girdle plus the delicate caresses of the slip and nylons touched my body in a way that filled me with a desire to continue this lovely exploration of my feminine side. Pantyhose, garter belts and open bottom girdles were all tried later on and touched my body in different erotic ways.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my leather/PVC obsession came I think initially from a friend of my mum's , she was very trendy, always wore great, sexy clothes , when she came around she always had a big hug for us and I always loved the smell of her perfume and/or the aroma coming from her leather jackets or skirts , which she often wore . She was having a hard time at home, her husband was a real arsehole, so came to stay with us for a few weeks . i was 14 at the time and wanking like crazy lol .
One day home alone, I went into the spare room that she was using and went through some things, i tried a leather skirt on and was addicted from that day one, the most amazing wank and cumm, I hitched it up just as I was about to shoot but I;m sure I must have left some on the inside of the skirt!!
And then I had to do it again the day after , this time in underwear, stockings, suspenders and little knickers, Jesus, what a sexy woman ! I was wanking off in front of the mirror in them, amazing!!
I did eventually get caught, but that's another strory!!
redeyes redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first time
Like most on here, my first experience of wearing ladies panties, was at 13 when I opened the laundry basket and saw a pair of my mum’s knickers. I loved to look through the lingerie section of my mums home catalogue and was fascinated by all the wonderful panties and bras. So when I saw a pair of my mum’s couldn’t resist putting them on. Instant erection. I was hooked and would never miss the opportunity to look through a laundry basket and see what I can find.

jerk thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yep
I was thirteen and found the clean laundry basket at my aunt's.
There were about 6 pairs of red, stretch lace bikinis. I took a pair.
Hooked ever since.
Ciao

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.42 seconds