Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
biggest cock strapon or dildo
What is the biggest cock or strapon you have sucked or been fucked with. Please be explicit Mine was a 12 inch cock to suck and pegged with a 24 inch strapon from a mistress

If this thread breaks our rules please 
jon615uc
6" so far

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love strapons
My wife has fucked me with a 12 inch black strapon.
She love watch me slide on her cock.
MICHELLE

Forum Level:
Just getting started
biggest cock
Mine was another sissies clittie ten inches we mesured it and fat too. First time I sucked it was at gloryhole at ABS. I gagged on it everytime I tried to get it all in my mouth.. Second time was at a local park with a secluded lovers lane type area. outside on my knees both had our jeans around ankles and he face fucked me! I gagged so much he just giggled and called me sissy fag names which I loved hearing by the way! Got most of it in my mouth and down my throat before I had to admit defeat I just could not take ten inches of cock but I got his thick creamy cum on my face! Left it there on the ride home felt like such a fag slut, LOVED IT jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
8 inch sucking a dildo and fucking a 8" dildo jerk looking for a real one to suck

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sizes.
The largest human cock in my cunt was 13". I have sucked a horse cock. The largest strapon was a 21" horse cock strapon.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How big really big
The first time I got fucked was by a 12 inches BBC, secondly my wife's strap on is 10 inches

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Strap-on....biggest sucked and fucked was only around 6" long but fairly thick. Dildo....longest was 12" and average thickness, can take it all the way in my ass. Thickest dildo is about 7" long and almost 2" thick, fills me nicely. Most girth toy was a butt plug that was about 2 1/2" thick, had to work a long time to get it in. Cock...longest sucked was about 9", average thick. Biggest fucked was around 8" and very thick!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I Have managed a Stretch Dildo 6 11inches long with a circumference of 7.8 inches now working on the Stretch 7 12 inches long with a circumference of 8.7 inches rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Largest human cock in my mouth was about 7" long but so wide and thick. Could just get my mouth open wide enough to get that beautiful cock head in.. Pure cock sucking Heaven Largest in my ass/cunt Great Dane. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! devil devil devil devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Biggest Dildo
Biggest dildo 8” but now working on a 9.5” that is thicker. Would love being fucked by someone wearing a strapon. jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Biggest Dildo
Biggest dildo 8” but now working on a 9.5” that is thicker. Would love being fucked by someone wearing a strapon. jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
biggest
dildo , has been 10 inch , real cock just a little bigger than 9 thick incher,mmmmm 2c jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock & Dildo Size
Biggest real cock was nearly a foot long and little above avg thickness. I was cruising the rest area near me one night many years ago. He bent me over his tailgate and throwed it to me! O What a Feeling it was ! Thankfully , He new how to use it too, And He loved my pantyhose too. I felt like such a Slut and Loved every minute of it~Needless to say! I guess dildo was BBC type, And really thick too. it was painful at first and then it felt good... wink I had a GF , I So wish I had done more with here then I did, But We decided to have a sex weekend , checked in a motel and went at it!!

When I pulled out the strap - On and Said Now You're going to fuck me! Her eyes went wide with delight! It was 8 in with balls and avg thickness . I swear she loved it as much or more than I did!! She got off herself fucking me with it !! What I would give sometimes to go back to those days and Know a little of what I know now..... tongue tongue tongue jerk bounce

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds