Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Biggest cock or Strapon
What is the biggest cock or strapon you have sucked or been fucked with. Please be explicit Mine was a 12 inch cock to suck and pegged with a 24 inch strapon from a mistress

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love strapons
My wife gas fucked me a 9 inch strapon that vibrates.
She pounded me for an hour, then she fisted me.

Was I sore after that.

Michelle

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
when i was in the military, a coworker came on to me and invited me to his mobile home while his wife was out shopping. i did not measure him, so can't say for sure what the measurements were, but.....when he put it to my mouth.......i had to open my mouth as far as i could stretch it,and even then, the head barely fit inside. i licked it for a while. then he wanted to fuck my ass. i asked what he had for lube? he went looking and came back to the bedroom with a jar of his wife's cold cream. he applied it to his enormous.cock and pushed against my asshole. not having much luck getting it in, he said to push out with my ass like i was using the toilet and then relax it. i tried it.... to our surprise, when my ass muscle relaxed, the entire length of his monster got sucked deep in my bowels. i was on my hands and knees with my legs quivering and weak and my mind was in a daze. after some time to adjust, he proceeded to fuck me slowly. my tiny ass wrapped around his monster cock squeezed the cum out of him quickly. i never saw a cock as big as him for the rest of my life.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I sucked a twelve inch penis on a college kid. I had met him on line and he wanted to meet that night so I picked him up at his dorm and drove him to my place to spend the weekend. He never mentioned how big his dick was and I had no idea but as soon as he walked in the house he stripped naked and faced me. I was speechless! It was a huge thrill just holding his penis in my hand and feeling the weight of it and its sheer girth.
Turns out we were both bottoms so I sucked him and masturbated him. And he was a terrific kisser/cuddler too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
giant cock
sharing a members giant cock
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The biggest strap on was 8 inches and it was worn by my wife who fucked me a few times but also worn by a female friend that fuck me a number of times when my wife was not around. But the biggest cock was 10 inches from a guy I met online while living in Texas. I was in the military and lived on base. He was not in the military and a few years younger than me. But he wanted my in lingerie under my uniform which was normal for me. I met him in a parking lot at night where I sucked his big cock and he had me strip to my lingerie and he fuck me with his big black cock until he bred me. We did this for at least 7 months. Then I move to another base.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Biggest...
I've had a 18" strapon in my cunt, as well as a 12" cock.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.42 seconds