Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Younger play
Whan I was younger I had some neighbor kids, a boy same age ax me 12, his sister was just 10. I would go over n play with them, their mother let us play upstairs in their rooms. Being left alone we started to explore each other, of course I was very horny anyway and we had some fun.
We would all get under a blanket or in a sleeping bag and touch n feel. I remember touching his cock and he would touch mine. His sister would let me rub her and touch her, kiss her and hump her too. The brother and I did the same, it was great fun all the while the mother not knowing.
I had some previous experience with my cousin, we would frot our cocks and touch n jerk, being young it was fun and I don't remember cumming. Which I guess this is how I got started being a horny pervert, lol, and I still am. I kinda wish all this early younger playing I would have kissed, licked or sucked some cock cause I never have but I want to now. raspberry jerk dildo

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very similar scenario when I was that age. After school the two neighbor boys and I would play in their mom's panties, slips and bras. What a sexy turn-on! We would romp around and jerk each other off. The older brother had a huge dick and hairy balls. I loved sitting on the toilet in panties while jerking off his big penis. He spurted gobs and gobs of white sperm all over my face and chest. Yum. Wish I could do more of that now.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very similar scenario when I was that age. After school the two neighbor boys and I would play in their mom's panties, slips and bras. What a sexy turn-on! We would romp around and jerk each other off. The older brother had a huge dick and hairy balls. I loved sitting on the toilet in panties while jerking off his big penis. He spurted gobs and gobs of white sperm all over my face and chest. Yum. Wish I could do more of that now.

loopkin
Younger play...
Age 12 seems to be the magic number.
When I was 12 my friend Donnie and I would sit on the stairs
going up to the second floor. One day I noticed a bulge in his
pants and he saw me looking at it. "My peepee is getting hard"
he said. "Would you like to see my peepee...I like showing it"!
So he pulled his pants and underwear down until his peepee
stuck out. I liked the looks of it and pulled my pants down when
he said he wanted to see my peepee too.
After that we'd have regular meets which started by putting our
hands down each other's pants and feeling each other's peepee.
Looking back now I wish I would have maybe kissed his peepee
and worked up to putting it in my mouth.
We never did come during our playtimes. My first time cumming
was when I was by myself playing with my peepee in the attic.
Some things you never forget... smile

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.33 seconds