view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
reconray
Next door neighbor
Yesterday my next door neighbor call me,she said their was a mouse in her kitchen half dead.She asked me to come over an remove it.So I went over an their she was sitting on her kitchen table in her bra an panty.I got a hard on right away an she saw it.I cleaned up the mouse an she got down off the table an told me not to tell her husband because he would get mad.So I said ok an we started to talk about personnel stuff.She asked me about my sex life an something she saw a couple of months ago.She was looking out the window towards mine an she said I think I saw you in a bra an panty.I told yes that was me.I asked about her sex life too an she said it was dull,but didn’t want sex really.So I asked what about foreplay would you like to try.That when she did say yes but she also wanted to see me in my underware.I said how about in put on yours an we could just play with each other.So she pulled out white vanity fair briefs size 10 an black bra size 44c..I took off all my clothes an put hers on got super hard in front of her an she had such an smile on her face that I never saw before.I told her do whatever you want.So she start by touching my penis in the panty slowly.I rubbed her titties in her bra an her nipple started to get hard.She got a little more daring as she grabbed my panty hard on an started pulling an jerking it,she also was rubbing my nipple in her bra,after about 10 minutes I cam in her panty,wet it really bad,she was so excited she panicked an we had to stop.Which was ok,she asked if we could maybe do something like this next week I said sure.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
mouse
luck guy, got me hard

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Neighbor
That's a experience we all yearn for, damn you lucky

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Neighbor
That's a experience we all yearn for, damn you lucky

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nieghbor
Recently my neighbor called me to come over to look at her light.I said I would be right over.Whenni got their she said do you remember the time you came over with the mouse I said yes.She said I want to try something different,I said ok what.She said she got so horney when I tried on her clothes in front of her she wanted me to do that again.I told her she would have to stop to her bra an panty for me.She did, so I took off my clothes an went to her room and took a beige panty,white slip,white bra and pantyhose,I also put on a flower colored dress.I came out in front of her an started stripping.I got down to my panty an bra an told her she had to take off her bra an stand up,so I could see her tits drooping.She did that’s when I took off my panties an started to jerked off in front of her.I picked up her bra an cam in her cups.I made her put on the bra an get dressed as I continued to play with myself.I took her bra an panty home with me a told her to watch in the morning,I’m going to walk around with them on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Packages
So today I saw my neighbor outside bringing in packages.I was horney so I ran outside to help,we brought them in,we started to put things away,she was reaching up in the cabinet.That’s when I came from behind an grabbed her chest an started to squeeze an play,she was fighting me a little but I got under her sweatshirt playing with her bra.I got her sweatshirt off,she was so hot in her blue bra,tittes bouncing.I started to suck on her tits in the bra,still fighting me I pulled off her bra.Shocked an mad she order me to undress an put on black vanity fair panties an bra an stand in front of her.I did in a hurry,now I’m hard as a rock.She comes up to me a sucks on my panties hard cock an says how do you like it.An she says your going to be my helper for the day.Your going to do the laundry an vacuum and if your good I will jerk you off.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So today, walked over to my neighbor.Rang her doorbell,she was on the phone with her mom.So I went upstairs changed into her black bra and light blue panty an came back down.She just got back from teaching,she was in a button down blouse a dark blue bra under it with lace,black skirt.As she was talking to her mom I unzipped the skirt,to see she had on a black slip,which I pulled down right away.She had on blue lace full cut panty on.I got behind her a started to un button an feeling her up at the same time.Ipulled on one nipple to hard an she yelped.Her mother wanted to know what was happening,but he said nothing an she had to go.I told let’s go upstairs she agreed off came the panties.We had sex for about 40 minutes.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Like a Good Neighbor!
I've dreamed of a neighbor like that for last 4--5 years!!

Enjoy it all you can!!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.98 seconds