Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The first time I "was the girl"
I've written about my later experiences here, but have never told the store of my firts time on the receiving end.

I’d already crossed several lines that summer, beginning with mutual masturbation, then oral sex, and I’d even managed to get my penis up my cousin’s butt a few times. I’d enjoyed it all, but each new step left me questioning my sexuality again. And each time I’d found a way to rationalize this new transgression away. We were just horny boys, I told myself. All boys do it. We’d quit as soon as we had girlfriends. It wasn’t really gay, I told myself. And even when he crossed the biggest line, letting me have anal intercourse with him, I told myself he’d been the one that crossed the line, not me. I was playing the insertive role, not me. He was the girl, I was the boy.

But over the weeks he’d began to tire of always being the girl. He knew how much I was enjoying penetrating him, climaxing inside each time, and I’d even confessed that I could not imagine sex with a real girl feeling any better (or different.) So, naturally, he was itching to swap positions, and he began to also complain that I was too big for him.

I’d played with my butt for years, and I had no physical fear of him penetrating me. It was the mental side that scared me. A penis inside me would not something I could rationalize away, that would be crossing the final line. And, to boot, I feared I’d like it.

So, on this Sunday afternoon, with my family visiting kin down the road, we snuck back to my house ostensibly to play video games. But, instead, we went immediately to my bedroom and began to strip for sex. As expected, he demanded that this time I let him be the boy. Afterwards, he promised, he’d be the girl for me. I knew it was only fair to let him try.

Unlike our first few experiences with him being the girl, we now knew how important lubrication was. Accordingly I’d managed to squirrel away a half-empty bottle of Vaseline in my nightstand, and the supply got smaller each weekend he visited. But there was plenty, and I scooped up a bit and rubbed it into my butthole. I handed the jar to him, and had him smear a bit onto his tip and shaft. I still remember how cool the gel felt on my butt.

Because of our height difference, I’d guessed doggy-style or standing would be near impossible, so I decided to try a position I’d imagined but we had not attempted. Remember these were our early days, when our erections were rigid and not so flexible as they have become after the years. I lay on my back on my own twin bed, completely naked except for my socks, while as usual he merely let his shorts drop to his ankles. I slid to the edge of the bed, lay back, and spread my legs.

He stepped forward and guided his skinny little penis directly to my ass. In this position and in the daylight, there was none of the fumbling from the first time I fucked him. He pushed directly into me, and the lube and his small size facilitated a relative smooth entry. After an inch, though, the warmth was interrupted by a sudden and unexpected pain, and I had him pause for a moment for it to pass. It did, and quickly, and I told him to continue. Because of the copious lube, his small girth, and most importantly his short length, he bottomed out in a single push. I felt his little balls nestle against me and I knew his was all the way in me. And that is when the reality hit me full force.

Despite the growing pleasure, I was suddenly overwhelmed by the realization that I’d crossed the final frontier, and was deep in the middle of the queerest of acts. There was no more rationalizing, no more excuses, for I was doing the queerest thing available: I was being the girl, and another boy had his entire dick up my butt. And I liked it.

That’s what shocked me the most, I liked it. I knew I liked penetration my things like brush handles, tampon tubes, and the likes, but this was different This thing was alive. It was warm and it was alive and attached to a boy. And that boy’s body was responding to my body as if I was a real girl, his body was on autopilot and he was starting to build up to a respectable fucking pace, even slamming a bit. And I liked it. I really liked it. And after a few more minutes I began to really like it. I even imagined I was our female cousin lying there, with his dick in my cunt, slamming his little balls against me.

I started to feel feminine, and fantasizing about wearing some of her clothes the next time, maybe some hose or her little training bra…and then suddenly, just as I grabbed my own hard cock and started to pump in unison with his strokes, it was over. I felt him push in and stay deep, and I knew what was next, so I began stroking myself hard to try to catch up with him. As I took the bold step of crossing my bare ankles behind his back to pull him deeper in me, I felt the inevitable twitching and knew his little cock was spurting its bright white ropey semen deep into me.

He immediately was shy, embarassed, and quickly disengaged even as I was still cumming. He left for the bathroom, while I pinched my head and held my thighs together and waddled to the other bathroom. I was leakign from both ends, and as soon as i sat on the toilet i felt a lat of his semen spurting from my rear as i release my own. I knew however, that some of his semen was left inside me, and it for some reason excited me further. This was going to be fun, I thought, and I began thinking of how I'd fetch and stash some of my female cousin's underwear to use next weekend. I was already hooked.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story and experience for both of you.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wow
That was exciting. Thank you very much. I look for stories here every day but they seem to arrive very slowly.
I enjoy the stories here because I imagine most people who spend time here actually enjoy this.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
After a few minutes on the toilet I'd squeezed all the cum I could from both my young cock and my slightly sore butt. I was overwhelmed by competing emotions as I sat there, not sure I wanted to see him right now, expecting that to be awkward. Now I sort of understood how he felt when he had "played the girl" as we put it.

You see, using that term - "playing the girl" - made us feel better about what we were doing. We weren't simply having gay sex, heavens no, we were emulating straight sex as best we could in the absence of a willing female. Surely we weren't like those queer boys we'd heard about, who somehow preferred boy-boy sex, no way, we were just making time until we had girlfriends. Or were we?

I pulled my pants up, and walked out of the bathroom towards the den where my partner had returned to his favorite chair and already had the TV on. He'd dressed faster than I had, because he never removed any clothes when we played. And this time, being "the boy" he'd only unzipped, not even having to drop his pants like when he was the girl. He was acting like nothing unusual had happened, but we both knew it had. My butt knew too, for with every step I could feel more Vaseline and his semen spreading between my butt cheeks, making an interesting slurry. The slippery feeling was new to me, and I wondered if he had enjoyed it as much as I was starting to, though I did not yet realize why.

"Well, how has that?" I asked. Someone had to break the silence. "okay, I guess." He was never one to talk much, especially about things intimate. I pushed further. "You did like that, right? because if you didn't..." He cut me off with another short response, "yeah, it was good." Somehow I was hoping he'd ask me how I felt about it, but he did not. I felt a need to tell him anyway, partly in hopes of learning if "begin the girl" felt the same to me as it had to him in our earlier couplings.

"You know," I began, "I kinda liked that." No response. I continued, "it made me feel a little weird....", he looked up, now I had his attention, " ...but good." He was still looking but wouldn't speak, so I continued "it felt kinda good to just lay there and let you do the work." "Uh huh" was all he offered. Did I dare share the really weird part? "It made me feel hind girlish, laying there with you doing me just like I was a girl."

There, I'd said it. I'd bared my innermost thoughts to him, but, then, this was a boy who'd just had his spurting dick deep inside me, so telling him how I felt wasn't a huge leap. But, still, it felt risky to share that. No reaction, and his focus returned to the TV. Well, so much for that. He wasn't going to share any of his feelings with me, but I really didn't expect him to. I'd still be happy with his skinny cock.

As I sat down in a chair myself, the squishiness in my butt felt naughty and I suddenly felt genuinely girlish. And I liked it. I knew that when he went home I'd find a marker, carrot, or hairbrush handle to simulate his cock while I jerked off and replayed in my mind my first time "beign the girl."

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Small talk was getting me nowhere.

He seemed more interested in the mid-afternoon TV game show than the orgasms I could offer, and I was getting anxious. I usually stopped by his house once a week on the way home from school, and usually had little trouble luring him into his mom’s bedroom for sex. Today he was reluctant, and I was starting to wonder if I was about to lose my long-term partner.

I broke the silence. “You want to fool around?” “I dunno, maybe.” I countered with “what do you want to do,” but that only produced another disinterested response. Then, still looking at the TV he offered “how about you suck me.”

It always came down to oral sex. He always wanted it, and I almost never gave in. In fact, I’d performed oral sex on him only twice. Once in the deep woods when he gave me an ultimatum and another time ion his mom’s bed, where we’d had our sole experiment with “69.”

Here we go again, I thought, and immediately sought to redirect him. “You know I don’t really like that.” He was quiet, and before either of us spoke again, the phone rang. Now my prospects turned even more negative, because as I feared the caller was another hunting buddy wanting to talk at length about rabbit dogs. I had other things on my mind and as the conversation dragged on I considered my decreasing odds of getting laid that afternoon.

He was standing by the telephone, which rested on a combination chair/table. I stood as I was about to leave and he watched me with a slightly disappointed look (which was encouraging) but continued his conversation. As I passed by, I made the decision I was struggling with, and sat in the chair. I looked up and found his eyes looking back at me, the disappointed look now replaced with a look of mild confusion.

Still looking into his eyes, I reached over and felt for the little brass zipper underneath his fly. I felt a little sexual spark I the zipper rumbled down, and I hoped he did as well. His jeans were snug, and it took me a while to fish his relatively small penis out from his jockey underpants. I could feel it growing even before I drew it from his pants, and within a few more seconds of stroking his penis was rigid and pointing skyward.

He paused, but then continued his conversation, though it was encouragingly disjointed. I stroked some more, then stopped to pick a few bits of cotton link from the head of his penis. That got his attention. I looked up to make sure he was watching – he was – wet and pursed my lips, and then for only the third time in my life took his tool into my mouth.

I don’t know why I was so reluctant to fellate him, for I did enjoy the experience. Soft yet hard, rigid yet compliant, his penis was a study in contrasts. His thinness fit my mouth perfectly, though I did wish he was a bit longer. After about five trips down and back up his shaft, he announced to his caller that “something had come up” (it definitely had) and that he really needed to go (we both did.)

He hung up the phone, and I made a few more passes and then stood up and walked back to the couch. By the time I sat down and looked back at him, he’d already tucked his penis back into his pants. But, he didn’t return to his easy chair. Instead he started down the hall to his mom’s bedroom. He paused, turned to me, and simply asked “you coming?”

I didn’t have his penis in my mouth again that afternoon, or ever again, and I feel bad about that for he loved it and I really didn’t mind it. To this day, I fantasize about performing oral on him again, having him climax in my mouth. However, I was greedy, and what I wanted was to do instead was to ride that shaft. And that exactly what we were doing ten minutes later, as I lay on my back at the edge of the bed with him standing between my legs with his slender penis buried deep inside my pussy.

My boy-pussy, that is.