Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Digitally Modified Photos
I really do have a hard time understanding why folks post photographs of "well known" individuals (in some cases leaving the branding on the photograph) and try to obscure the individual by digitally modifying the photograph. Recently I have noticed photographs of Natalie Mars and Luci May posted (without crediting either of these good people and the work they do). The current crop of "Luci May" photographs includes a blurring of the eyes ... for whatever reason - I don't know. People ... firstly, I don't believe this site promotes the reposting of others photographs, but if you are so inclined to steal others work and repost it at least have the decency to 1) not take credit for the photograph 2) identify the original poster

If this thread breaks our rules please 
jackstraw666
Stolen Pics
TY for this.

WE DO NOT allow digitally modified Pics or Websteals !! It is definitely a Legal issue and it can result in your being Gagged (silenced) and removed.

I hope anyone that sees one of these reports it and lets the moderators know what you know about it. We can do a Google picture search and the extinct Tin-eye but results are getting harder to find as the internet grows.

It's up to all of us to keep the site cleaned up !!

KISSES !! heart heart

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.62 seconds