Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
toilet arousal
I can never go into a public toilet without having the strong urge to wank. I would love to share
the experience with another guy/gurll but never have. The next best thing is to read of your toilet sexual encounters. Help me out girls

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I get real horny - I go to the mall public washroom i
Find the end stall go in and take my pants and shirt off.
Hang them on the hook. Now I am down in my bra, garter belt and nylons.
I put on my wig and make sure that the door is unlocked.
And WAITE ------ some times as long as a 1/2hour or longer before someone come in.
When someone comes in -- lick my lips and motion to him to come in.
He pulls out his cock and I suck him off.
Some time he leaves -- Some times he wants to take me to his home for more FUN bounce redeyes raspberry love yahoo jerk angel nudle

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never had sex in toilet. In my younger days traveled a lot. Tried to jackoff in every airport and when i could the plane too. Help pass the time during connections jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Plane bathrooms
Evelyn said: Never had sex in toilet. In my younger days traveled a lot. Tried to jackoff in every airport and when i could the plane too. Help pass the time during connections jerk

I have more than once jacked off in a airplane toilet...such fun. jerk

rushman1uk
I had a meet with a guy, i'd say mid 50's, in the toilets of a local garden centre. I sucked him, we heard the occasional guy come in to use the urinals, i let him fuck me bent over the closed lid of the toilet. After he had spunked, we listened to make sure no one else was using the loo's. He left first, i cleaned myself up and straightened up my clothes and left the loo's. I saw him walking around arm in arm with a stunning woman who couldn't be any older than 30. I wonder if she knew what he had done in the loo's lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Toilet
Isnt it wonderful summer is here
Depending on your wants there are loads of women waiting to show their tits off on the beach. Personally. its the seafront toilets that get me going.
There's always a chance of catching someone wanking or of a pervert grabbing your cock as you stand at the urinal. I love the understall wank and
if you are really lucky your partner will come into your cubicle and interfere with you. Bliss
Never had group sex
Has anyone been lucky to suck many dicks at once ?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Toilet
Isnt it wonderful summer is here
Depending on your wants there are loads of women waiting to show their tits off on the beach. Personally. its the seafront toilets that get me going.
There's always a chance of catching someone wanking or of a pervert grabbing your cock as you stand at the urinal. I love the understall wank and
if you are really lucky your partner will come into your cubicle and interfere with you. Bliss
Never had group sex
Has anyone been lucky to suck many dicks at once ?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Toilet fun
well i've had my head and face dunked in a toilet bowl a few times, twice at motels and a few times at a guy's party and hanging out with a few guys. it was fun to hear them laugh and cheer and spank my ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
toilet
i love playing in the toilet, i somtimes wank while i poo, turns me on and cum loads after, if anyone has skype my id is nighteditor

cissybiboi
rushman1uk said: I had a meet with a guy, i'd say mid 50's, in the toilets of a local garden centre. I sucked him, we heard the occasional guy come in to use the urinals, i let him fuck me bent over the closed lid of the toilet. After he had spunked, we listened to make sure no one else was using the loo's. He left first, i cleaned myself up and straightened up my clothes and left the loo's. I saw him walking around arm in arm with a stunning woman who couldn't be any older than 30. I wonder if she knew what he had done in the loo's lol

Mmmmmmmmm you lucky gurl xx

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.67 seconds