view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
HabitualWanker
We still have masturbation.
In these days of ever shrinking associations, we should not forget that we have the solution to our solitude in our own hands.

I promise to keep on masturbating, jerking myself off and making myself ejaculate as much as I can in the coming months.

Meantime, please keep posting your pics for us to cum over and write of your perverted practises for us all to share.

This will keep me spunking in your general direction, frequently.
Masturbators to the bell end.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
That's all I've had for this century, so it's not new to me. But I promise to do my best.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I masturbate every day, so no special measures for me!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I stopped using my sexless wife's cunt to masturbate my cock 20+ yrs ago. My well lubed hand, shock covered cock or the silkiness of her nasty, panties do a fine jobs. jerk

cdposerslut
I masturbate every afternoon. It's the most important part of the day. I prance around in my little sissy outfits and eventually put on a pair of panties. I feel so fem and natural. I enjoy taking pics and posing. It gets me so excited I get a boner. I can't help it. I rub my sissy bulge and it grows. I pull my panties to the side and masturbate my brains out. Lately I've been masturbating with my balls still in the panties. It feels especially naughty.
As I get older, I'm drying up, but the orgasms are stronger and more intense. I'm loving my masturbation sessions more and more each day. I can't wait for this afternoon. jerk

ShavedSeniorSissy
Masturbation is sex with someone I love. I prefer making myself cum and am proud to say I haven't had my cock up any of my wife's holes in over 15 years. Milking my own penis (like I am doing now) is the greatest of pleasures the only way to cum for me.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.36 seconds