view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
letssee
WTF IS THIS ALL ABOUT?
I told one member that the site was open source and he was laughing at me ... And when I delete a profile I can enter the site and I can see everything. I wanted to help solve this and keep the site and users protected, but I can see that there are heavy fools. Remember, I'm always here!

Whats this all about? Just had a quick look at what 'open source' is, seems to me this site is wide open for non members, anyone, to go into our profiles and do whatever they want! am i right in thinking this?
C'mon NTN admin sort this out immediately before you start losing members who dont trust the site!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
hi! i don't see how that can happen. From what i can tell, non members can see profiles and pics on here,
but you need a username and password to interact with anything i.e.. comment, vote, message etc.
Let alone change info on a member profile. Maybe I'm not understanding what you mean..

If this reply breaks our rules please 
letssee
The quote at the top appears in the forum 5 or 6 times, it was in the Status and i was sent it personally. It looks to me like a warning that 'open source' is a site that anyone with knowhow on websites could come into and get into profiles, i dunno? You tell me, google 'open source' an see what you think it means.
Non members can click on profile and see them but cant look at pics if you have your gallery open to members only in your settings.
Thanks for answering,google it see what you think its all about.

jackstraw666
Open source?
I do not know that if it is open source. I will say that if you know how to get past the login you can browse the site but not interact with anything...you can SEE EVERYTHING.

An interesting thing about "Open Source" is that you can change the actual Program. Maybe you can IF you know what you're doing or have a license or ???. What I do know is that you can "INSPECT" parts or all of a page. Pick a random page. Use your mouse to highlight an area. Then right click. A menu opens and near the bottom will be Inspect. Click on it and the window will split with programming info to the right side. What you highlighted will be still highlighted but it is the programming code. Delete it. Click on the X in the right side window at the top to close. Look for what you highlighted and it will be gone. It is NOT really. You just deleted it from what you're seeing. Refresh the page and it comes back.

I'm more worried about the first paragraph than the second.

Paranoid Kisses !!

letssee
Cheers Jack, i dont know what to think about it, im no computer wizz i just browse but the original post by bodhana {or who ever smile } made me think if someone who knows what they're doing comes in here he could get into profiles for email address, passwords whatever. Maybe im just being a bit paranoid too mad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The two most popular web servers are Microsoft IIS and Apache. Microsoft owns IIS and you cannot make any changes to the source code. Apache is "open source" which means that you can make changes to it, you can do what you want with it. It does not mean the server is "open"

letssee
OK thanks assfkr

Thatonebitch
Open SITE...
So, this site is OPEN for all to see...

You don't need an account to see a darn thing here.. You can see a handfull of pics before it kicks you to the signup page, after that you can still see the thumbnails, just not the pic..

And of course you CAN'T comment or do any interacting.. But it is TRUE.. Non-Members can see MOST aspects of this site..

The door is WIDE open

confused

(Not The Serb) wink

letssee
Cheers m8

jackstraw666
Actually
That one bitch if you click before the login Pop up you have EVERYthing! Just try it ! Well not the big pics but all the normal sized pics and profiles etc..

Kisses Bitchy One !!

Thatonebitch
jackstraw666 said: if you click before the login Pop up you have EVERYthing!

I bypass the login page all together... My bookmark is set to the Status page, so it goes right to all the juicy stuff without having to worry a bit about that pesky sign-up page

Brenda said:

Kisses baby wink

jackstraw666
As usual
The Bitch knows her stuff and I kneel before her. Bowing is just not that good an angle for deep penetration...

Kisses !

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds