Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
TOILET FUN
The warm weather takes me back to when I was much younger. I had spent the day on the beach watching all the tits and legs accidentally displayed. I ended up with a huge hard on and being a virile youngster I went into the Gents toilet to relieve myself. I stood at the urinal wanking like mad and hadn't seen this old guy come in. he asked me if I did this often and being a liitle scared I mumbled yes. He then asked if I had ever touched another man's cock and when I said I hadn't he unzipped his flies and exposed his enormous cock. He told me to hold it and although I was very nervous I was certainly attracted to it. Getting bolder I began to rub it and he started playing with mine.
He took me into a cubicle and sat me down and started sucking my cock.
Come on Guys I bet a few of you experienced this

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh Yah, This Happened To Me
Oh how this brings back memories although my experience was not exactly the same but somewhat the same. It was back in the early 60's (I was 12 or 13) and first discovering my sexuality. I was at a campground with my parents in Geneva Ohio and had found a Girly magazine and had taken it to the bathroom (out house style) with several toilet stall which did not have doors. I went to the last stall and went in and pulled down my pants and sat down and started looking at the the pictures in the magazine. (note the pictures was hard core and showed both pussied and lovely cocks which for some reason I enjoyed looking at) I had a hard on which i covered up by the magazine while looking at the pictures. All of a sudden an older man appeared in front of me and asked if I was enjoying myself and at the same time reached down and pulled away the magazine and looked at the hard on while reaching down and grabbing me as I was in a trance and did not resisted. He pulled then holding my cock pulled me up and proceed to jack me off till i cummed (surprise me) He then asked me if i had any more (which I did not understand) and then got down on his knees and sucked my cock (felt so dam good - my first BJ) He then took out his cock and asked me to play with it, I was about to take hold of it when we could hear someone coming so we both left. We did not get back together as we left the campground latter that day to return home to PA. I believe that experience started me on my road of Bi side and I never looked back. What a fabulous experience and memory

If this reply breaks our rules please 
ShavedSeniorSissy
I knew about men looking for sex at a beach toilet block and decided to I wanted to see some of what happened there. In the twilight of a summer evening I casually watched from outside and eventually decided to go in after two nice looking men had gone in to the gents toilet one after the other.
Inside I found them both standing by the urinals, facing each other, with their sizeable cocks out masturbating. It was such a beautiful sight watching them wanking like this for each others pleasure and I unzipped myself and pulled out my own hard on, jerking myself off as I stared at their beautiful penises. It didn't take long for the three of us to approach our climaxes, and with several grunts of orgasmic pleasure we all shot out loads or white sperm in great arcs, and spunked over the tiled floor. It was such a pleasure ejaculating with the other men like that.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
"AWESOME STORY" !!! XXXXX

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.62 seconds