Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
love it
If we were closer I would love to put you on your knees, feed you my cock and make you my lingerie dressed ass tonguing cocksucker! Love to watch my cocksuckers mouth working over my balls and cock!

I love to hear my lingerie dressed cocksucker's throat moan with pleasure as my cock is pulsating and pumping my cum down it!

After cumming, I love to milk my cock, from very bottom all the way up to tip, several times, to assure my cocksucker gets all of his creamy reward. I love it when my cocksucker nurses from me after, like a baby suckling life’s nourishment from its mother’s nipple.

Because that is exactly what you desire and we both know it! I truly adore a lingerie dressed cocksucker.

As my cocksucker you will always be dressed in sexy women’s lingerie and know your purpose is to service me.

I would teach you how to rim me, suck my balls and cock, then tell you what a good cocksucker you are. I love feeding my cum to my cocksucker!

Your mouth, lip stick coated lips and tongue will be for me to use for my pleasure, where, when and how I please! That is why you will come to me.

Love to see my sissy’s clitty hard and leaking in her panties because she is so excited servicing her Daddy. I have a treatment for sissies that leaks in panties!

I would love to dress you in sexy women's lingerie and accessories as my sissy ass tonguing cock sucker! I have many sexy things you may wear for me. You know, sheer silky hose, thigh highs, nylons, garter belts, sheer sexy panties, bras, high heels, wigs, sexy outfits, and of course bright red lipstick.

Love to see my cocksucker’s bright red lipstick coating my ass hole, balls and cock. After you dress for me and apply your lipstick to you lips, put your lipstick in the top of your hose, as you will need to reapply often!

I want you to be proud of how sexy you are for me in your lingerie as my sissy cocksucker.

Wearing sexy women's lingerie is not necessarily about just how you look. But it is all about making you feel like, and be, the nastiest ass tonguing, ball licking, cocksucker you can be!

That's what you want, isn't it?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love it
You won't have to train me Daddy, I will do all the things you want me to do, rim you, worship your balls and lick and suck your cock until you cream in my mouth. I have lots of lovely outfits myself but would love to wear what you choose for me. On my knees is where I belong and where I love to be. I would love to be your lingerie wearing bitch Daddy XXX Stephanie XXX

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh yes Daddy that is what I want so much! I so want to be on my knees to service you. I crave your cock and balls so much! Feed me your cum please Daddy mmm.

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.69 seconds