Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
use me a your sissy maid cum slut
I arrive outside of your house, I am nervous yet excited. I have shaved my cock, balls and ass hole smooth and cleaned myself out. Last night in anticipation of my serving my master (you) I discreetly fucked myself with a beautiful veined hard dildo. I shot my cum into a glass and drank it, just to get ready for what you will be doing to me this evening. Most likely I will admit what I did to myself while your beautiful hard cock is deep in my tight ass. Hopefully you will slap my ass repeatedly until it turns red. But This is just my fantasy.

I am dressed like a the sissy faggot maid that you ordered me to when I ring the doorbell. You answer and order me in and to assume the position for inspection (and hopefully discipline) after a few minutes you approve, and begin to slap my bare ass. Once you see how excited that makes me you allow me to suck on your beautiful cock, albeit briefly, to remove the precum. After my ass becomes bright red from the slapping, you order me over to the rack where you restrain me.

This is a piece of equipment that allows you to strap down my legs at the ankles, and the wrists, with my naked ass point towards the ceiling. You once again allow me to briefly suck on your head just to get the flavor of you, and you stop. Then you move behind me and begin to play with my manpussy, lubing it up and inserting one then multiple fingers. You comment on how tight and hot my manpussy is for such a sissy faggot. I admit to you that although I have claimed that I love to ride cock, it is only your cock, my masters cock that I have felt within my body. (i still have not told you about the dildo.

At this point you take your beautiful smooth large cock and begin to enter my ass, slowly sliding yourself all the way into me. I feel your cock deep inside of my body and your balls against my ass. I become hypnotic with pleasure, only wanting to make you feel as good as I do at this moment. All I want is for you to fuck me over and over and breed me as often as you demand. I wish to become your true submissive cum slut. I will fuck you when ever and where ever you order/desire me to do so. Your fucking becomes rhythmic to the point of me almost crying due to the beautiful feeling.

And then I feel you quicken the pace, your veins and girth become more apparent in my tight ass as your cock begins to swell with anticipation of cuming. Your sweaty body lays on my back and you fuck me like an animal. After what feels like a time warp of passion, you grab my shoulders, scream something that I can not understand, and shoot multiple thick ropes of cum deep inside of me. I am delirious, while I feel you soften slightly. After you remove your cock from my ass you release me from my restraints. I turn around with the anticipation of a young child on christmas eve. I can only imagine what is next.

And without delay you first allow (strongly recommend) that I suck and lick your cock and balls clean. I finally get to taste your seed mixed with my ass and it is amazing. I try to remain calm but it is difficult. Now I know what is next. I am allowed to sit down and await your piss shower. You do not disappoint. You proceed to fill my mouth with your piss and continue to cover my face and maid outfit with urine.

You then allow me to gather up my precum and use it as lip balm for my parched lips. And then you give me another surprise/order.....within the hour a number of your friends and going to arrive, and they will take turns filling my manpussy with cum and making me suck them and swallow their loads of cum, and piss.

I am ecstatic

If this thread breaks our rules please