view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
Sucking on the beach
A while ago I was on a secluded beach enjoying some nude sunbathing in the dunes, when a similarly naked man appeared next to me and started to chat. Like me, he was shaved from the neck down, but unlike me, he had an enormous penis hanging between his legs.
I don't know about you, but I find being naked in the sun always makes me randy, and it wasn't long before my sissy cock was starting to get erect as I sat at his feet talking as I stared at his lovely swelling member/ He didn't have to tell me what he was thinking, as he took hold of his growing shaft and pointed his cock head directly at my mouth. I got on my knees in the sand and took his penis into my waiting mouth, sliding as much of his colossal cock down my throat as I could manage.
He then took my head and started to thrust his hips back and forth as he fucked my mouth like a cunt as I grabbed my pathetic sissy penis and wanked myself vigorously. Just as I felt him shoot his first spurt of sperm down my throat I shot my own load into the sand. My eyes were watering as he continued to spunk in to my mouth, ejaculating onto my tongue and forcing his hot semen down my gullet. I sat back with a gasp, my limp sissy dick in my hand and his excess man cream dribbling on to my chest. He then thanked me and turned and walked off. I was happy.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
ohhhh i so know and LOVE that sensation of eyes watering and gasping for breath when you have a lovers cock deep in your mouth and to the back of your throat..its devine...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
ShavedSeniorSissy
That feeling of total submission as another man uses my mouth and throat like a woman's cunt, is total bliss.
All I want him to do is fuck my face for his own pleasure, and to spunk inside me, as I choke on his penis.
Bliss. x

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds