view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
Turning my neighbour Gay
When my neighbour Peter asked me about my completely hairless body in the sports club shower we were sharing, I didn't have the desire to lie to him. I could tell he was pleasantly shocked when I told him I was hairless to enable me to feel the women's lingerie I wore better. After a few drinks and a long chat after, we decided we both wanted to take things further, so we did, on an evening when both our wives were out together.
As arranged, I knocked on Peter's back door at the allotted time, and he opened it completely naked, just like I was. It was such a joy to see him with his impressive erection standing proud from his dense matt of pubic hair. I immediately got on my knees and took his penis into my mouth, holding his furry testicles as I enjoyed his smell and taste. I knew this was the very first time another man had sucked him off and it didn't take him long to show me how much her was enjoying it. Pushing his cock to the back of my throat where I wanted it, he gasped and shot a thick hot stream of sperm right over my tongue for me to gulp down.
Standing as I swallowed, I wiped his cum from my lips and indicated he should now get on his knees before me. Firstly, I got him to lick my smooth balls, then my hairless cock shaft, before placing my dick in his mouth, pushing it between his lips and slowly fucking his gullet like a woman's cunt. It felt so good to be shagging his mouth like this as I held his head and thrust my hips. But I wasn't going to let him get off lightly with his first ever cock sucking, so I pulled back and retracted my penis from his wet mouth and started to masturbate, my cock head right in front of him. With a satisfied grunt I came in his face, ejaculating over his nose, eyes and lips and he tried to lick up some of my sperm from my penis.
Standing him up, I began to lick my own cum from his face, telling him he was now a gay queer faggot, before kissing him and pushing my spunky tongue inside his mouth, clutching at each others naked bodies, happy we had consummated our lust.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wow

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
AWESOME ! I AM BOTH HORNY & JEALOUS !!! XXXX

ShavedSeniorSissy
After Peter and I had both cum together like that for the first time, we sat naked in his living room with a drink and chatted about what turned us both on as we wanked our cocks. It turned out that we both had a fetish for lingerie and in particular panties. We soon found ourselves upstairs in one of his daughters bedrooms, trying on her panties as we continued to masturbate. Then Peter had the bright idea of looking in the laundry basket for some of her used panties. Our hearts were pounding when we found a couple of pairs of her sexy used thongs and we watched each other closely as we both sniffed her panties and jerked off furiously. Then I had a bright idea, and told Peter I wanted him to fuck my asshole for the first time over his daughter Katie's bed, with her used panties pulled over my face. I can't tell you how kinky it felt as Peter spat on his hand and got his cock wet with his saliva, before slowly pushing his big fat hairy penis up my bumhole to sodomise me in her room, with the smell of her cunt in her panties as he sodomised me. I loved the way he called me by her name as he spunked up my rectum that first time. It was so good to have turned him into a perverted gay bum boy at last.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I suppose it's like turning a gay back to straight

ShavedSeniorSissy
I find an immense pleasure in showing another man the pleasures of gay sex.
To watch him suck my cock for the very first time, tentatively taking my penis into his mouth, or to feel his anal sphincter snap tightly over my cock head as I push inside his anus for that first try, and taking his anal virginity as I ease inside his rectum to sodomise him slowly and deeply, letting him get used to my dick inside him gradually, as he gasps at how kinky it all feels - is a wonderful thing.
Encouraging him to masturbate into my mouth, to let me taste his sperm, and then me doing the same to him, and to then hear him gulp down my cum as I ejaculate down his throat, gives me so much pleasure as he explores the wonderful world of gay sex.
When men get horny together, and explore each others bodies intimately, without barriers, on a voyage of pure lust and pleasure together, their only limitation is their kinky imagination.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I Would, "Relish", The Experience !!!!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.36 seconds