Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
dirty fantasy
here is my dirty fantasy now ad yours My nasty fuck is I want to be dressed in a slutty, shiny PVC or latex minidress, leashed and walked through an adult theater. The perverts in the theater watch as I'm bent over the back of a chair. I can hear them getting up, I can hear zippers. My leash is yanked and a cock is thrust into my mouth. I am held there while several men fuck my face. Some come into my mouth, some cum on my face. I feel my tight dress being tugged so I wriggle my hips to help whoever it is get my dress up. I see a woman and she is scraping cum off of my face with her fingers and using it to lube up my tight little shit hole. Suddenly I feel an invasion, a violation as the head of what feels like an enormously thick cock presses insistently against my tight ass cunt. He grunts and thrusts and I scream, once, before my face is slapped and my Mistress - a cross-dressing friend who is holding my leash - tells me to shut the fuck up

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have one get similar to yours. It's posted here...somewhere...lol. anyway, I am dressed in bra, panties, garter and stockings with heels. My wife leads me into a local bar. I can't remember if I included the leash in the original but yes...nice touch! This bar is in my home town and here would be people there who know me. It is where the local biker club hangs out.

Obviously, as soon as we enter, all eyes are on us. Wife makes the announcement that I am here to service any and all who wish...no holes barred! She clips the leash to the pool table in the center of the bar. It doesn't take long before I am being touched. Before long I am sucking cocks, licking assholes and pussies and having my ass filled! While this is going on, my wife is getting hers from several of the men in the bar!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm at walmart it crossed my mind to wander through the womans section of the shoe department I've done it before and bought a comfy pair of ballet slippers checked myself out .no one even noticed...so I tried it again
this time I picked a pair of black ballet slippers with a buckle on the toe with a impressed alligator skin.I felt a tap on my shoulder ,startled I thought it was one of the guards but no it was one of the woman workers.She looked at the shoes gave me a sly smile ,looked at the size and said rather large for a woman to wear.as she walked away she mentioned she wore a size 101/2 in a womans ..I left the store just a chance encounter I
guess

dino123
Love to have a massive crossdressing party outdoors, all of us sucking and funking each other, while or wife watched.

ShavedSeniorSissy
I want to be dressed in my sexiest lingerie as I am fucked by several black men in a theater, in front of my family and friends, who watch and masturbate as I am used.
As I am pumped full of hot thick cum from the black guys, the women in the audience come on stage to piss on me and the men ejaculate in my face and mouth.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.4 seconds