view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
Being caught masturbating in panties.
I'd love to hear your stories of being caught masturbating in panties. I have been caught quite a few times and wonder if some have been a subconscious desire for me to let others know of my particular fetish. The cringeworthy humiliation at the time often made me want to retreat into a hole, but I have always enjoyed the sheer rush of being discovered doing something most consider perverted. The pounding rush of blood to the head, the thumping beat of my heart in my chest and my painfully hard erection usually have me wanking myself off repeatedly as I re-live the event after in the excitement of yet another person knowing my dark secret.
Here's a list of some that have caught me in this position; mother, sister, brother, niece, stepdaughter, family friends, neighbours.
If you'd like to hear some details of any of these events, I'd love to share them with you, as I recall the event as I wank myself off.
I'd also love to read about your situations where you were found masturbating your lovely penises in pretty panties. Please share.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love To Hear All !!! xxxx jerk jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, please tell all! Please! jerk jerk jerk happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
caught for real and pretend caught
I was caught be my sister in law when I was doing some repairs at her house while she was in work. I was alone so had a little look through her underwear draw. stripped naked then put on a pair of her panties I was on my knees eyes closed wanking when I heard the clicking of her phone camera. she has not told any one yet but often reminds me that she has the pictures and can send them to all the family. some of the pictures she sent to me and i have posted them on my profile.

an ex g/f used to enjoy watching me masturbate and would often peek through a part open door to see me. this was always a pre arranged thing. she would tell me where and when

ShavedSeniorSissy
Lovely, Tinman. When my sister first caught me wanking in her panties in her room, she was shocked then fascinated. She threatened me with telling our parents if I didn't continue, so I masturbated till I spunked into her panties as she watched. My heart pounded with excitement and humiliation, and I was hooked on performing for her.
She started to make arrangements to dress me in her clothes, do my hair and make up, then would watch me perform as she fingered herself. I was never allowed to fuck her, but she did allow me to sniff and lick her fingers after she had climaxed, and a couple of times I got to lick her hairy cunt and anus to bring her off. I loved her taste and smell.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have been caught by both ex and current wife, but that's not a big deal, they know I like wearing panties although current does not know what all I wear and what I do. Anyway, I got caught by my sister in law a couple years ago. I was wearing a black bra, black thong and riding a dildo that was suction cupped to a stool in my kitchen. I did not hear her come in. All the sudden, there she was, eyes bugged out with her hand over her mouth. No where to go, no where to hide. She stared for what seemed like forever. Finally, she composed herself and said she would stop back later. She turned and walked out but I could hear her giggling as she left. She has never mentioned it again and as far as I know, has never said anything to anyone.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not caught wearing panties, but
I was 16-17 yo back then. I got home, no one was there. I had to go down in the basement, there was mom's pantyhose hanging on the clothes line. I stripped my pants off and pulled the pantyhose. I slid my hand under the pantyhose and started rubbing my cock. I got it puffy and hard and started masturbating...

After bout 10 mins and all ready to cum, and started cumming, the next thing I heard was my mom saying, when your finish, wash them and hang them back on the clothes line... I never heard her come down the basement steps... She never said a word about it to me. I'm still wondering how long she stood on the steps watching me masturbate ? Hmm...

ShavedSeniorSissy
I was 11 when my mother walked in and caught me on her bed masturbating in just her panties. She went crazy, calling me names and shouting at me. She had me remover her cum soaked panties, then had me walk through the rest of the house to the kitchen, my hairless erection waving about in front of me as we walked. I was totally humiliated, but loved her seeing my still hard penis in all it's erect glory.
At the kitchen sink, she had me wash my spunk from her panties as she carried on berating me. As she did, my cock didn't go down at all, and I found myself once more grabbing my dick and jerking myself off again, determined to make myself shoot another load. It felt wonderful, to be wanking naked, with her beside me, telling what a bad person I was, as I pretended to wash her panties one handed.
When I realised I was going to shoot my load once more, I decided I was going to do the kinkiest thing I could think of. So I ejaculated into my wet hand with great force, then lapped up my load of sperm as she carried on telling me off, apparently totally unaware of the fact I had just climaxed yet again. Panties, humiliation and masturbation have become an addiction over the years. I love it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was never actually caught stroking in any lingerie. Did masturbate many times for a gf who liked me dressed. That was plenty of thrills
Being caught or seen dressed , now that's a different post
grin

ShavedSeniorSissy
That reminded me to share the time my niece first caught me wanking in her room in her panties.
She was staying whilst looking for work, and had come back early from job interviews and caught me. There really wasn't much to say, when she walked in and discovered me pumping my stiff penis whilst wearing only her panties. She eventually sat on her bed, and asked me if I wanted to carry on - just like her mother did so many years before (bless her). There was no way I was going to miss out on such a perfect opportunity, so I did. As I wanked myself off in her panties, the little darling splayed her legs, to give me a view up her skirt of the knickers she was wearing.
I'm pumping my cock now as I recollect how good it felt to be jerking myself off in front of her, whilst being allowed to see the curve of her mons vernus through her pretty panties, and it didn't take me long to spunk in the ones I had on, as she watched me closely. What a great pleasure it was to spunk for my niece in her panties.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i just luv reading all of these experiences! i only wish that it happened to me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I believe, based on experience, if you are outside and think nobody is watching, that's when somebody is watching! blushing

rushman1uk
I was caught by my mother in law, fully dressed on her bed, wanking into a pair of used knickers whilst sniffing another pair. When she saw me she simply told me to come downstairs dressed when i had finished.

I didn't take long to 'finish' lol. Downstairs I got the questioning, but surprisingly she wasn't mad but encouraged me to continue.

I would call in when I could, do what I wanted to do, then sit downstairs still dressed, mainly with her nighty over all her undies I had on and chat with her over a cuppa or two.

Sadly, had to stop when father in law retired but I do get to use her undies when I visit and use the bathroom smile

ShavedSeniorSissy
What a lovely situation. I love it when women are in on our fetish/perversion.
Would love to share personal stories in PM's or chat room.
Happy wanking!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.92 seconds