Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My Friend's Panty Drawer
A few years ago, I was asked by a friend in my brownstone building if I could feed her cat over a long weekend.  I was available, so I said yes.  The first time I checked in, I was naughty and looked in my friend's dresser drawers.  I came across a few panties and two teddies, one red and the other black.  I tried on one of the panties and got an instant hard-on.  Then, I decided to see if I could fit into the red teddy. It was a tight fit, and I wanted to be careful not to rip it, but I managed to wear it -- my erect cock stretching it even further.  After looking at myself in my friend's full-length mirror, I was in heaven!  

I grabbed a few paper towels, jumped on the bed, re-positioned the mirror to the foot of the bed, and started jerking-off.  To add to the excitement, I grabbed a panty from the drawer and sniffed and licked it while I furiously played with my throbbing hard cock!  It didn't take long for me to spurt my hot cum onto the paper towels.  It felt so good!  

I made sure during my subsequent visits to try on the silky black teddy and to bring along my vibrator for some ass play as well.  I even opened the curtains a bit in hopes that someone nearby could catch me in the act.  I never got another chance to feed my friend's cat.  But, I have had countless occasions to wear pretty, sexy things with a nice vibrator shoved up my ass leading to an explosion of cum! Mmmmmm.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
katysux
sounds great x

If this reply breaks our rules please 
ShavedSeniorSissy
It is so good to use other peoples lingerie in their homes.
I did a similar thing when doing some work in my stepsons flat, and got a chance to use his then GF's (now wife) lingerie and sex toys.
At the time, she was working as a pole dancer in a club, and had some of the sexiest outfits you could want to find. Miniskirts, body stockings, panties, bras, shoes, etc. I sniffed her used panties from the laundry, smelled and licked her anal beads, vibrators, dildo's, then stuffed them one at a time up my anus before masturbating on their bed. I was very careful not to leave my cum all over her clothes or the bed, and loved entertaining myself this way for a week, wanking myself silly.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
me too
I had the oppurtunity to do the same thing.
Taking care of nighbors dogs while she was at work.
She will never know how much I enjoyed wearing her bras and panties and sniffing her laundry. rolleyes

rushman1uk
ben there, done that with many females undies. Only one to catch me was the mother in law smile

cissybiboi
I've had the pleasure of friends and neighbours undies drawers over the years, ranging from parents neighbour who I fantasied over regularly before eventually getting the real thing off her (an other story), mates girlfriends/wives, mates mums, mother in law & aunt in law.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have had similar experiences. When I lived in New York, I would feed the neighbors dog when she was at work on the weekends. I was off on the weekends and my wife worked them. Her husband was deployed. Her and my wife were best friends. So when I went to feed the dog, I would always go through her drawers and find her dildos and panties. I find her used panties and smell them and lick them. While I would try on some of her lingerie and dresses. I did find a few panties that were very creamy, like she got fucked by someone other than her husband. So while dressed in her clothes and smelling her panties I would jerk my small sissy dick thinking of eating her and sliding my small dick into her pussy. I would use her dildos on my ass hoping she would find me and use them on me while telling me she did not want my small dick. Then tell me that she is going to a real dick to fuck my wife. I would cum in her panties and put them in the laundry room afterwards before I leave.

More recent, I have a younger than me female client that I paint for some time to time. She is a thick sweet girl that wear yoga pants all the time with a sweet smelling pussy. When I am paint and she is not home. I look for her used panties to smell and jerk off with. I have strip down and try them on and jerk my cock off with them. Did one day with her there. Said I had to use the bathroom just after she had showered and change for work. Went in and found her used silky panties and wrapped them around my cock and started jerking off. They felt so good. As I jerked off I was thinking of her naked big body. Then she stared to talk to me through the bathroom door as I was jerking off to her panties. Which sent me over the edge and started to cream her panties. After that I put them back and flushed the toilet and went back to work and chatting with her before she went to work.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.86 seconds