Sister in law
Nieces
Stepdaughter
Colleagues
Granddaughters
Neighbours
Neighbours daughters
Daughter in laws

It is a real privilege to have sniffed the panties of those I know. Inhaling the aroma of their cunts, assholes, and piss as I masturbate to ejaculation.
I have also been lucky enough to lick a few loads of cum from the gussets of some of those panties I have used. Enjoying the taste of their cum mixed with cunt juice.
I'd love to know who's panties you have enjoyed using as I sit here and read about it as I milk my sissy penis in panties.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mother
Sister
Girlfriend - P
Girlfriend - S
Female Friend - M
Girlfriend - D
Girl Friends Friend - L

Nowadays have lots of my own stuff. Got semi busted long ago when I heard her saying the legs and waist were stretched. Better I wear my own stuff

smile jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
ShavedSeniorSissy
Evelyn - a question.
Did you sniff their panties? Wank in their panties? Suck the gusset of their panties?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I "borrowed" it was to wear and masturbate in. Was never interested in sniffing or tasting. Wanted to model and enjoy the feel of girl stuff.
The first panties in the collection were girlfriend leave behinds. After I bought my own, then I wanted to sniff, taste others. Doesn't stretch them

blushing

ShavedSeniorSissy
Do you lick your own cum from the panties you masturbate in?
I like to lick my own sperm from panties I wank in, and that of others I find.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was always very careful not to get my juice on borrowed female items. Would wear them and shoot but never on them. Any wayward drops would be cleaned by eating it or deeper in the laundry.
Many years ago I was lucky to have a girlfriend, she was on the list , I dressed with and she also had regular sex with another guy. I would often eat his drippings from her panties.

thumbup jerk

ShavedSeniorSissy
I have enjoyed licking my stepsons sperm from the gusset of his wife'a panties and regularly get to eat up the cum that has dripped from my wife's cunt in to her panties, that has been deposited inside her by other men.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wife
sister
family friend and her daughter
pics on here

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sadly, only my wife and step-daughter. Both were too small to wear, just wrapped them around my cock to masturbate

ShavedSeniorSissy
I'd love to know if you also sniffed their panties?
I do enjoy smelling the cunts, assholes and piss of those I know, as I masturbate.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
panties
wifes
sister
mother
neighbor
daughter
granddaughter
girlfriend
Love to lay and jack off with a pair of used panties on my face raspberry

ShavedSeniorSissy
It is the best way to cum, masturbating whilst sniffing the panties of someone you know well. Inhaling the aroma of their cunt, asshole and piss as you jerk your penis till you shoot your sperm. I often dream of them watching me wanking like this, and what they would say and do as they witness my perverted spunking.

rushman1uk
Mother
Sister, I think lol
Girlfriends
Friends wives/girlfriends/mothers
Wife's work colleague who was a overnight visitor
Wife
Mother in law
Sister in law
Nieces
Stepdaughter
Colleagues
Neighbours

ShavedSeniorSissy
Great list Rushman. Who's panties are your favorite?
Do you sniff their panties?
I'd love to know more. x

rushman1uk
Cheers ShavedSeniorSissy,

I can't quite decide if my mother in laws knickers or the stepdaughters are my favourite.

I do indeed sniff them and taste. Everyone has a different taste and all as yummy as each others.

Sadly, with the new tiers/lockdowns here, i haven't been able to get any of their undies.

xx

ShavedSeniorSissy
Fuck Rushman, I'd love to wear their panties as you suck me off, or sniff them as you fuck me.
I would also love to see more pics of your cock in panties and tight puckered asshole. Please give me more to masturbate my shaved sissy penis over. x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Aunt
Mother
Friend’s mother

I have cum over all of them.

ShavedSeniorSissy
I would like to have seen that.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Several girlfriends
Wife
male cd's
neighbor

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i have i think two lists
i have two lists
borrowed
mother in law x 3
sister in law x 2
step daughter x 4
sister
nieces x 3
neighbours x 5
neighbours daughters x 4
friends x too many to count
neighbours daughters x 10 ish

want to borrow
nieces friends x 8
people i see in the street x every one

ShavedSeniorSissy
Great list of used panties, and ones you want to use. It's nice to have ambition
I must admit that whenever I see a desirable woman (on film, TV or in reality) I always imagine what panties she has on and whether or not she shaves her cunt. Then I imagine myself on my knees between her legs, sniffing the very cunt I am imagining, as I masturbate my sissy cock in panties at her feet.
I think it would make for a far more civilized society if we spent more time smelling each others genitals.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

I would like to add my list but I am quite sure that it is not as long as some that have already be posted. Mostly due to the fact that I do not have any step-daughters of female friend of the family. Just some many other have mention if they have a female friend, well all my female friend, I have their panties - But I do not BORROW Them, to smell the crouch or masturbate or Cum in them - I TAKE them to wear, and masturbate thinking of them / her wearing them. I have never been lucky enough to get or find a pair that had Cum in them. I especially like to get clean ones from their panty draw(s) this way They do not miss a pair or two. I mostly got to the bottom of the draw and take them from the bottom. Ones that she has not worn for awhile. Over the years I have take lots of panties and to this day can pick a pair up and remember who they belonged to. I especially loved it when I could be visiting a female friend and be sitting there talking to her knowing I had a pair of her panties on. Also loved it when her husband / boyfriend was there, knowing he possibly saw her wearing them. I Also go quite a few bras this same way - but that is for another list and another time.

Here's my short list

Mother
Wife # 1
Wife # 2
Mother - in - law x 2
Both Sister - in - Laws
Aunts x 2
Female Cousins x 3
Secretary x 2
Quite a few Girl friends
Very recently - go two pairs from my old High School GF- never got a pair back then.
Boss's wife / GF
Neighbors wife x 2 - have her panties on now
Neighbors daughter's
lots of unknowns left in rooms - found while working in hospitality industry
lots of unknowns from laundry rooms
And then there are road finds found along the roads -always have my eyes open for them
And a lovely pair of panties from a lovely - Hot CD with a lovely clitty and Hot pussy that I met and played with. When she was getting ready to leave, I asked her for her panties, she agrees if I gave her mine. I could not get them off fast enough m m m m - too bad she moved shortly there after - but i still her panties and memories and a few pictures
Finally - just like ShavedSeniorSissy I look at woman on TV and woman just walking around and try to imagine what kind / color or panties and bra she is wearing . I imagine them getting dressed in front of their husbands and him watching her dress or them fucking before going out and how I would love to clean her pussy up
devil

ShavedSeniorSissy
Chrissiecd has got taking panties down to a fine art.
I have to admit, getting hold of worn/used panties that smell of their owners cunt and anus are a wonderful bonus for me. Most of the panties I steal are clean, fresh laundry from the owners knicker drawer.
I get a massive thrill from riffling through a woman's intimate collection of her lingerie, especially if she is in the house whilst I am searching through her drawers. I just can't wait to pull them over my face and imagine her labia or puckered asshole pressing against the material of her panties as I masturbate.
Like Chrissiecd, I love to wear her panties if I am with her or her family/partner, as it gives me such a sexual rush with my sissy cock straining inside their lovely lingerie. I have worn many pairs of my daughter-in-laws panties like this, under my trousers, in her company, and have enjoyed sneaking off to the bathroom to masturbate in her panties and eat my own cum as I think of her only a short distance from me as I wank. I love to cum as I imagine her watching my perverted antics in her panties - like I am going to do now. jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My list is short...mom's (i got started with her's), younger sister, next door neighbor's (was watching their house while they were away) and both my wife's and ex-wife's. Mostly bought and wore my own.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
chrissiecd said:
I would like to add my list but I am quite sure that it is not as long as some that have already be posted. Mostly due to the fact that I do not have any step-daughters of female friend of the family. Just some many other have mention if they have a female friend, well all my female friend, I have their panties - But I do not BORROW Them, to smell the crouch or masturbate or Cum in them - I TAKE them to wear, and masturbate thinking of them / her wearing them. I have never been lucky enough to get or find a pair that had Cum in them. I especially like to get clean ones from their panty draw(s) this way They do not miss a pair or two. I mostly got to the bottom of the draw and take them from the bottom. Ones that she has not worn for awhile. Over the years I have take lots of panties and to this day can pick a pair up and remember who they belonged to. I especially loved it when I could be visiting a female friend and be sitting there talking to her knowing I had a pair of her panties on. Also loved it when her husband / boyfriend was there, knowing he possibly saw her wearing them. I Also go quite a few bras this same way - but that is for another list and another time.

Here's my short list

Mother
Wife # 1
Wife # 2
Mother - in - law x 2
Both Sister - in - Laws
Aunts x 2
Female Cousins x 3
Secretary x 2
Quite a few Girl friends
Very recently - go two pairs from my old High School GF- never got a pair back then.
Boss's wife / GF
Neighbors wife x 2 - have her panties on now
Neighbors daughter's
lots of unknowns left in rooms - found while working in hospitality industry
lots of unknowns from laundry rooms
And then there are road finds found along the roads -always have my eyes open for them
And a lovely pair of panties from a lovely - Hot CD with a lovely clitty and Hot pussy that I met and played with. When she was getting ready to leave, I asked her for her panties, she agrees if I gave her mine. I could not get them off fast enough m m m m - too bad she moved shortly there after - but i still her panties and memories and a few pictures
Finally - just like ShavedSeniorSissy I look at woman on TV and woman just walking around and try to imagine what kind / color or panties and bra she is wearing . I imagine them getting dressed in front of their husbands and him watching her dress or them fucking before going out and how I would love to clean her pussy up
devil

Wow just love this. I am similar to chrissiecd. My list is not real long either. I wish I could say that I still have all the panties but sadly no. I love finding their used panties and taking a clean one. If they were used, I would sniff them and jerk off. Plus wear them and if clean ones I would jerk odd with them and wear them.
So her is my list, staring from the first to the latest:
My female cousins, all three of them
Neighbor who was my same age
Best friend’s sister
Best friend’s mother (same friend) (use to wear his mother’s panties when I visit)
School friends when I would be at there house
Wife’s mother (never took wife’s. Did not need to, they were always there)
Wife’s best friend (when we lived in New York) which was the neighbor too
Co-workers when I was in the army
Laundrymates
Clients I have now as handyman

So that is the list.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mom
sister
several women from their hampers while visiting their homes .
several found along side of road.
few pairs found on trails i was walking.
several pairs from parking spots where lovers go to have sex in the car.
several from women's locker rooms.
couple of pairs found in laundrymat.
couple of pairs found in movie viewing booths at adult book stores.
few from women i took home for sex and then kept their panties.
several from used clothes drop-off boxes.
many bought at thrift stores that sell donated clothes.
i'm sure there are others that i don't remember at this time. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mom’s. Her’s got this panty party started.
Aunts x 3
Cousins x 4
Neighbors wives and daughters x4
Girlfriends x 7
Ex wife
Wife
Daughter
Daughter’s friends x 5
Coworker
Mother in law.

It looks like a pretty good list. I admit to sniffing and tasting about 50% of the above mentioned panty partners. I was most fond of mom’s. raspberry

ShavedSeniorSissy
Thanks for all the contributions.
I love reading your lists as I masturbate my sissy shaved penis in cock rings and panties until I spunk.
It is so wonderful to part of a sex community that appreciates wearing, sniffing and licking others panties.
Happy cummming everyone!
jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mom
Aunt
Cousin N
Cousin M
Step Mom
Multiple neighbors
Sister (swimsuits)
Friend's sister
Girlfriend
Girlfriend's Mom

Fireaxe14
Owners panties
Hello Everyone,
I have had the pleasure of wearing several different ladies panties over the years.
Girl friends-3
Neighbors panties-3, one cotton panties and two neighbors sex lace bikini panties
Wife’s lady friends panties-that I found in the bathroom hamper, 3 different places, and I even stroked myself in the bathroom with the panties.
I love finding sexy ladies panties in the bathroom!
Love smelling the panties and feeling the wetness of the panties.
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Owners of Panties
Sister
Girlfriends x3
Random pair I found while hiking
Wife 1
Wife 2
Stepdaughter x2
Another cross dresser

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.08 seconds