view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
The Bridal Shop - preparation.
Many years ago, I had a really good female friend that was a senior assistant in a Bridal Shop. Karen told me there was one time, when a man exposed himself to her in the shop, dropped his trousers and masturbated in front of her, dressed in panties and stockings with a suspender belt. She commented that she didn't think he suited the lingerie he was wearing and that she was left to clean up his mess after he had shot his load. I told her that I would have sought her advice first, then cleaned up after myself. She laughed so much, but I knew what I was saying was the complete truth. It wan't long before she gave me a chance to prove it.
Karen had arranged for me to arrive at the shop just as it was about to close, and she was the only staff member on the premises, preparing to lock up. After dimming the lights when the doors were locked, she pulled blinds and told me to go to the rear of the place to find what she had left for me in the changing room. I was admiring the set of beautiful white lingerie laid out for me when she arrived behind me and told me to strip. My heart began to race as I did as she asked, eventually standing before her completely naked and with a massive erection.
It wasn't the first time she had seen me naked, as we both went to a nude swim together with our respective partners, but it was the first time she had seen me with a hard on, and I was particularly pleased she could now see my stiff member ready for action. Before she allowed me to dress in the pretty feminine lingerie, she told me to wank myself off, so I didn't make a mess of the underwear, or the clothes she was going to dress me in. I've always enjoyed being watched as I masturbate, but this seemed particularly kinky, as Karen was completely clothed and I was completely naked, and I loved being the center of attention as she came around in front of me and pulled up a chair, focusing her full attention on my shaved uncut penis as she sat and watched me toss myself off for her. My throbbing dick was only inches from her face as I began to masturbate, making my clean shaved balls swing back and forth as my breathing became deeper and faster as I wanked. As I masturbated, she told me to let her know when I was about to cum, which didn't take long, and I duly informed her I was going to shoot my load. Just before I ejaculated for her, I felt her cool fingers take hold of my heavily swollen testicles. This was how I shot my load of hot sticky sperm - gasping at each spurt, as she urged every drop of semen from my balls by gently squeezing them.
She stood, as she licked some of my cum from one of her fingers smiling, then she told me to clean up my mess, then too dress in the lingerie and shoes laid out, before joining her at the main counter.
She saw me get on my knees and willingly start to lap up the strings of my own cooling spunk from the floor, then she tuned and left me to it as she giggled, as I ate my own sperm.
This was just the beginning of my debauched and kinky time with her in the bridal shop.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
hope to read more
this is a very sexy story and a good beginning. tongue tongue tongue

I can' wait to read more...

kisses...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
ShavedSeniorSissy
Thank you. Please see - The Bridal Shop - the main event.
xxx

ShavedSeniorSissy
And - The Bridal Shop - oral conclusion. x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ooh yes its an incredible feeling - sooooo arousing to be completely naked and aroused in front of a 'lover' who is still dressed..doing as they bid...you are just so exposed and open...whilst they still can be 'hiding' behind their clothes..its such an act of submission to them i think..an incredible way to tell them that they 'own' you for whatever they eventually want

ShavedSeniorSissy
I do enjoy being completely controlled by another person. I will do absolutely anything to bring them pleasure, and enjoy it even more if they find it a little disgusting.
The first time, being used in such a way, by a new partner is always the best, as I try to push the situation as far as I feel I can, before spunking in front of them. x

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.74 seconds