view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
The Bridal Shop - the main event.
After I had licked my cum from the floor, as Karen instructed, I dressed in the lingerie she had left in the changing cubicle. White lace top stockings with matching suspender belt, and a tight fitting camisole top of similar white lace. Strangely enough, there were no panties to put on, but I completed my look with a pair of 4" heels, before clicking my way along the wooden floor to the front counter in the shop. Even now (despite having recently ejaculated), I could feel stirring in my genitals as my smooth shaved cock and balls swayed as I walked. I loved being exposed, I loved being a sissy, I loved the sexual tension.
Karen was waiting for me, sitting on a high stool in front of the main counter, her legs crossed in her smart grey pleated skirt, showing beautifully hosed smooth legs finished off with black patent heels. Beside her was a mannequin decked out in a white satin bridal dress, with lace cuffs to the arms and a veil. My heart skipped a beat. I was in transvestite heaven, and my cock knew it. Then she got straight to the point, and told me there was to be something old (the shoes I had on were an old pair used by customers in the shop), something new (the lingerie I was wearing - which she told me I was to keep), something borrowed (the brides dress I was about to put on), and something blue - this was a surprise - an exciting one at that.
Karen slowly uncrossed her shapely legs and placed them wide apart on the floor, as she eased up the hemline of her skirt, watching me intently as she did. She carried on raising her skirt, till the material rose above her tan stocking tops revealing black suspenders over her milk-white skin. She didn't stop there (thank god), and carried on lifting her skirt till I could see the gusset of her panties stretched tightly across her mound. She lifted higher, revealing a pair of dark blue satin or silk panties, beautifully decorated with deep pink and white flowers. My mouth went dry at the thought of what was to come next.
She then told me I was going to take off her panties, and put them on myself. It was as if she could read my mind, as there is nothing I like better than wearing panties that have been worn by others - especially those I know, and the added bonus here was that they would still be warm and smell of her womanly charms. I went over to her and got on my knees between her splayed legs, as if I was worshiping her. Just as I was instructed to pull down her beautifully filled panties, I couldn't resist as as I took hold of the sides of her knickers, and pushed my nose up against the material - inhaling deeply as I did. As I felt the warmth of her cunt on the other side of the skimpy material I smelled a heady mixture of her vaginal juices and perfume. I was aware of my cock starting to fill with blood and get erect as she laughed when she realised what I was doing. She seemed to enjoy discovering I was a sniffer of panties, and rubbed her crotch over my face, moaning gently as she pulled the back of my head tightly into her and squeezed her thighs tightly.
With a gasp, she released me, telling me there would be time at the end for me to enjoy her taste and smell, and reminded me I was between her legs presently to remove her panties - which I duly did. I pulled them down her nylon legs and over her heels, then she spread her legs once more to show me her bald cunt. She was particularly proud of her newly bald beaver, having shaved it specifically for today's event, and I could see from her wet labia she was excited, and looked forward to tasting her juice later, as promised.

Now things moved more quickly, as I guessed she was getting impatient to have some pleasure herself, and she stood and helped me to my feet. She had me put on her still warm panties, which felt wonderful against my sissy shaved genitals. Then she set about helping me in to the bridal gown and eventually veil, continually smoothing material and fondling me as we went. When all was completed, she held my now rock hard penis in her panties, through the dress material and kissed me full on the lips, before telling me she was now going to take photos.
She went behind the counter and reappeared with her mobile, and we spent ages posing me in all sorts of ways as she snapped away. We started off fairly conventionally with some lovely pretty shots on me in the dress. Then they got more sexy, skirt up to show leg, pouting mouth, bent over raising layers of material. Soon they got more explicit, showing my erection in her panties, wanking my hard on with the dress up, panties pulled down and spreading my ass from the rear. I don't know where the dildo came from, but soon she had me sucking it before sticking it up my anus for her to shoot more pics as I pulled on my leaking cock. I was feeling so horny, and loving every second of this. Then she told me to take off the dress to avoid me messing it up when I came. So I did, in double quick time, and put it back on the mannequin. Dressed only in heels and lingerie, she told me to remove her panties and pull them over my face. She was still snapping away on her phone as I wanked furiously, dildo inside my rectum, filling me deeply.
For the final set of pictures, she had me lay on the floor and held my feet in the air as I continued to fuck myself and masturbate. Karen then stood over me, giving me a wonderful view of her perfectly smooth cunt up her skirt as she told me to shoot my load of sperm into my face and mouth. With a loud gasp and shooting the dildo out of my anus with the force, I spunked all over myself, swallowing as much of my own cum as I could as I ejaculated into my face.
The final photos were close ups of me licking up my own sperm and relishing eating as much of my seminal fluid as I could manage.

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.46 seconds