Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
The Bridal Shop - oral conclusion.
Having just spunked into my own face and mouth, Karen made sure all of my cum was wiped up, using her panties. Handing them back to me, she told me to put them on and get ready to make her cum. Her instructions were simple..."Make me orgasm three times...by my clit, by my cunt and finally my asshole."
She sat on the stool again and pulled up her dress, spreading her lovely legs wide for me to get access. I didn't waste any time getting between them, and went about licking her clitoris, tasting her as I lapped away. She sighed with pleasure as I worked on her hardening button, teasing it with my teeth as I nibbled away. Her first climax was a slow burn, building to a prolonged shudder, as I sucked her clit into my mouth.
After a short pause, I then set about her smooth labia, licking up her vaginal juices as I pushed my tongue inside her as far as I could reach. As she lifted her legs to allow me more access, she grabbed my head for stability, pulling my face deep in to her crotch. Then I inserted a couple of fingers into her hot wet cunt, probing for her G spot and rubbing the internal walls of her vagina. She was so wet, I eventually had four fingers inside her as I licked her harder and harder, drinking as much of her secretions I could manage. I thought I was going to have to fist her to make her cum this time, as she lasted so long virtually riding my face and hand - but eventually she came for a second time, jumping to a rolling spasm with my head buried in her cunt.
There was no mistaking what she wanted next, as I recovered some breath. Karen stood, and turned to lay over the stool as she pulled up the back of her skirt, revealing her beautifully smooth rounded buttocks. Then she pulled apart her firm ass cheeks, to reveal her tight pink rosebud of an anus, inviting me to use it. Before I did, I couldn't resist pushing my nose between her parted ass cheeks and sniffing loudly at her anal sphincter, inhaling yet another of her glorious smells. Her dark anal scent was as intoxicating as the smell of her cunt, and I enjoyed letting her know as much by groaning between her buttocks. I knew what I wanted to do to her next, so I looked around for the dildo I had used on myself. Wiping it carefully on her panties that I was still wearing, I then licked the device, and slowly eased it up Karen's rectum, making sure she took it to the hilt, as I had done earlier. As I fucked her asshole with it, I rubbed her clit and hooked my thumb from my other hand inside her vagina, making sure she had maximum stimulation as I worked on her. She started to moan, then growl, as my manipulation of her holes became more and more aggressive. I kept the shaft of the dildo wet by licking it from time to time as I fucked her back passage with it, enjoying the smell and taste of her rectum, and wishing it was my sissy shaved penis buggering her hard and deep. This time, when she climaxed, Karen let out a should of pure animal pleasure, before flopping forward limply over the stool she was on, exhausted and fully satisfied.
When she recovered, she took my head in her hands and kissed me, tasting her juices from my face, telling me I was now her 'Sissy Slut' to use as she wished. I smiled contentedly with that knowledge.

If this thread breaks our rules please