Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I though it was another car show...!!
When I first saw the show as it started, there was this gorgeous black gal, between two checked flags. I'm a car and bike guy myself, I ride an HD. Well now, what'a damn show it was, I was not expecting to see all these gorgeous gurl's on there Yep, It was Rue Paul show. When its on TV, I'll watch, it's fun... How many other members watch the Rue Paul Show ? (smiling)

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Drag Show is a must see for me. I learned how to dress and do makeup from a Drag Queen, then I started hanging out with Queens and learning a lot about them. They are an amazing bunch. I've learned a lot from Drag Queens. They can teach you things women cannot, and I'm not even talking sexual stuff.

As for RuPaul. She is Momma Ru.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Momma Ru
Brassiere said: Drag Show is a must see for me. I learned how to dress and do makeup from a Drag Queen, then I started hanging out with Queens and learning a lot about them. They are an amazing bunch. I've learned a lot from Drag Queens. They can teach you things women cannot, and I'm not even talking sexual stuff.

As for RuPaul. She is Momma Ru.

Good morning Brassiere, Ever since seeing the Momma Ru show for the first time, I enjoyed it, very entertaining it is. When it is on the Logo chanel, I'll turn it on...

The town I live in has a gay/cd friendly bar. I heard they have drag queen shows ther, I had to go , hey I had a good time there, every one that I met there were very friendly, looking to go again. The gurls there were very pretty I must say.(smiling)
Hugs and Kisses...

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.48 seconds