view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
Uni - sports shower gang bang.
One night, when my roommate Chris was fucking my asshole hard and deep in bed, he asked me if I had played much rugby at school. When I told him I had played right the way through, he was pleased, as he was taking me to play the next week, with one of the clubs on campus. I thought nothing more of it, until we turned up for a game of seven-a-side and played only one half of a match. The next thing I knew, we were all heading back to the showers in the clubhouse, and that's when the fun really began.
Chris and I were comfortable being naked together, but I was a little surprised he was flaunting his shaved erection about in front of the others who, until today, were complete strangers to me. Then I started to get exactly what was going on, as the rest of the squad stripped off, revealing more and more hard-on's, and all of them shaved as bald as me and Chris. I later found out that denuded genitals were the unofficial club badge, which I still think is a brilliant idea.
It was so sweet when Chris took hold of my hardening cock and kissed me, as the others looked on, eventually following us to the steaming showers. This is where Chris gently pushed me to my knees and offered his dick to my mouth for me to suck, as the others stood around and watched, as they slowly wanked themselves.
Taking Chris' penis in my mouth, I put on as good show as I could for the others, taking his member to the back of my throat, letting him fuck it like a cunt, banging his balls off my chin. I was really getting into putting on our little show, and was reluctant to let Chris pull his shaft out of my mouth, but it was soon replaced by another cock of equal beauty and stiffness. It was when the third and fourth penis was offered for me to suck, that I realised that I was going to be offered the cocks of the entire squad, one after the other. I worked out later that that was thirteen other players, a referee and two linesmen - making a total of sixteen!
I didn't have much time to count them all as they started using my mouth, because my attention was taken over by someone pushing his cock up my asshole. I glanced round to see Chris had taken up position behind me, and was slowly fucking my anus, with others helping to raise my ass to allow him access. So, here I was, sucking cock after lovely cock, with another up my bumhole, in the clubhouse showers, letting all these horny men use me as they wished. I loved the variety of penises in my mouth, cut, uncut, straight and bent, all completely hairless, being sluiced by the hot jets of water. I was also aware of different thicknesses and lengths of cocks being pushed inside my anal sphincter, as I was serially sodomised by each man in turn.
It was the most wonderful feeling on the planet, to be the center of a gay gang bang, with these horny men using my mouth and anus as they wished, fucking my throat and buggering my rectum, continually swapping places as they desired. But there was only one way this fuck-fest was going to end, and I was reminded of this eventuality when the first one came in my mouth. It's a good job I'm a cum lover (both mine and others) because there was a deluge of sperm soon being shot in to my mouth and down my throat, and I drank as much as I could. Then there was that familiar feeling of someone else ejaculating to a massive climax inside my anus, as he held my hips and rammed his cock deep inside me. He was quickly replaced by another, and another, and I was having load after load of spunk shot inside me, in one or other of my holes. God, I have never felt more like a whore or a slut, willing these men on, to do whatever they wanted to me, taking their cum up my bum or in my mouth.
As the onslaught subsided I was allowed to slide on to the wet shower floor, and I realised that I had totally ignored my own pleasure in this scenario and, as the others stood and watched, I lay and masturbated my throbbing penis, with their cum dripping from my asshole and mouth, eventually shooting my own load of cum over myself in a massive arc of sperm.
I don't know if the last bit was planned, but as I lay there, naked, in a pool of cum and hot water, first one, then another, and eventually quite a few (including Chris), started to piss on me, washing the sperm from my face and body with their urine. So I washed myself in their pee, lapping it up and drinking it as I washed my hair and body, thrilled to have been used by them in such a comprehensive manner.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
WOW ! AWESOME STORY ! redeyes raspberry redeyes jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
oohhhhhhhh what a way to end an incredible time....so amazing..whilst never having participated in a group session before...i do so get that incredible sensation of feeling a lovers scent or pee rain down on your naked body..its a utopia moment!

ShavedSeniorSissy
Swapping piss and cum to me are just as exciting. I love watching urine and sperm shoot from another man's penis. It is also a great pleasure when others watch me ejaculate and pee, as they are such intimate acts to witness. x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
One lucky guy
That sounds like a dream come true. I have always enjoyed sex in the shower and you really know how to push the limits. Nothing better than feeling like a slut/whore.

cissybiboi
WOW, that is one scenario i would love to try xx

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.7 seconds