Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
What's the most number of cocks you've had in one session?
For me, it was 16.

In 'Erotic Stories' please read my Uni-sports shower gang bang.

I have never felt more used or satisfied in my entire life. To have my mouth and anus repeatedly fucked and serially spunked in, was the most wonderfully exciting gang bang experience.
I shall never forget that varied selection of hard shaved penises that were shoved down my throat and up my sissy mancunt until they had all shot their cum inside me.
Bliss.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Five for me. Sucked 4 and 1 jo on me. It was great

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
In a single session I would say 3. It was a 5 way (4m, 1f) and I had all 3 of the men. At a bath house I had interactions with probably 9 or 10, but not at the same time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gang Bang
I was lucky enough to have six while using a sling. Loved hanging there waiting for the next one to use my ass.

SissySlutFiona
I use to belong to a Tranny Club and I had the pleasure of having 8 men use me for their pleasures, a fantastic experience and something I would willingly do again and again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What's the most number of cocks you've had in one session?
In one session, I got to suck on two cocks, but not at the same time though. Doe's this count ? I sucked a married sissy crossdresser cock, five time in one day, made him cum each time... thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gangbanged
At Hawk's gym in Vegas I serviced 21 cocks over the course of an evening. I lost track early on, but on the way out an attendant informed me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Most cocks
The most cocks I’ve had during one session was 4. They each took turns fucking my mouth, ass and cumming in both. One even came a 3d time. I loved each one and have done this again 3 other times. jerk

ShavedSeniorSissy
I think it is wonderful the way we let others use our bodies for pleasure.
My submissiveness is a constant source of pleasure for me too.
Reading about your sexual antics always has me masturbating till I cum. I love it. xxx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cock suckers
12 at a glory hole in pennsylvania. I swallowed every load then stuck my cock thru the hole and let someone suck me off. Loved each cock and load sliding down my cock sucking mouth!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just Two
Two of my regular buds were able to meet at the same time. I sucked them both twice and swallowed their loads, plus I came once and they “made” me lick up my own cum. I hope to do it again sometime soon.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Most Cocks
I am very fortunate that I have 2 regular fuck buddies. So that is the most cocks I've sucked at one time. Charles is excellent at giving handjobs while Mark prefers sucking on cocks and balls. When we get together we take turns on each other 1st time doing what we do best. Charles usually leaves after the 1st go around so it is just Mark and myself all alone. We will suck and jerk off each other's cocks at least 3 more times during any given afternoon. We also enjoy playing with and sucking each other in the shower in between play sessions. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
One time in a bookstore booth I sucked six cocks and swallowed their loads. Even got fucked as I sucked. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cocks
most in one day was in late 70's at ABS had ten men use my mouth, loved it. Back then i had not learned how tasty cum was so had them pull out as they shot off. All over my bra and panty front love how they felt all soaked and slick! No more glory holes or buddy booths around here now. City shut them all down. jerk raspberry

rushman1uk
I was having an affair with this married MILF. When CL allowed personals, i would post a ad looking for cock for her. Only stipulation was i was allowed to suck their cock before they fucked Gemma. We'd book a hotel and gets the guys in over the course of the day/night. The most i had in one session was 12. Gemma's pussy was well fucked, red & raw and my jaw ached lol.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
group
Until this week, when I attended my very first big group meeting, it was 3 or 4. There were about 8-10 men at the meeting and I probably sucked 6 of them, and two gave me cum in return.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.85 seconds