view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
SissySlutFiona
Have you ever had an anal virgin lover.
I had a guy contact me via this site saying he thought I was very sexy and he liked my long legs. I told him thank you for his compliments, anyway one thing led to another and he said that he had never been with a sissy before but would really like to give it a try. We made arrangements for him to visit me and he arrived spot on time. I was fully dressed when I opened the door to him and his eyes lit up which pleased me. When we sat in the living room with a cuppa he explained that his marriage was sexless due to his wife`s disability but insisted he loved her to the moon and back. He went on to say that he was highly sexed and even thought about going with a prostitute just for a fuck but was worried about doing that. He went on to say he had never been with someone like me before but would like to try it, I moved towards him and put my hand on his lap, he moved away a bit and then apologised for doing that. I told him not to worry its a natural instinct.

I then stood up and gave a twirl then walked up and down in front of him, I then stood in front of him and pulled up my micro mini skirt and said as I held my cock ` this is the only difference between me and a biological woman`, he burst out laughing and said `a real woman has a pussy`, I said as I bent over `what do you call this then hun?, its my pussy`. I pointed to my bedroom and said ` come with me and lets have some fun`. He got up and followed me to the bedroom where I laid on the bed and asked him to strip naked and join me, which he did. When I saw his body and the size of his cock I thought to myself he is not going anywhere if I can help it, Ha, Ha. I took hold of his cock and sucked on it, his body language began to change and he began to relax, I soon had him rock hard, I gave him a nice long deep throat job and he moaned like mad with enjoyment.

`Right` I said as I put lubricant in and around my pussy `lets show you what it`s like to fuck a Sissy Slut like me, I got onto my back and put my legs wide open and up in the air, I gestured him towards me and my legs fell onto his shoulders, I could feel his hard cock at the entrance of my pussy, I guided it into me, `go on` I said push it in, all the way in`, he did and it felt fantastic as always. I looked him in the eyes and asked him if he was OK, `YES` he yelled and he began to fuck me hard, I could feel his cock twitching, `kiss me` I said, he did and it was a very passionate kiss, then he shot his lot, he made all sort of noises untill he had finished filling me full of his cum.

As his cock went soft he got off me and began to get dressed, I asked him if he was OK and he just nodded and carried on dressing. `I must go now` he said and he left right away. About 3 days later a woman turned up with a huge bunch of flowers which I thought was for Sandra my wife from one of her lovers so took them outside to the garden where she was sun bathing, `for you` I said, `you must of pleased someone`. Well when she opened the card it was from the virgin guy saying he was very thankful for what I had done with him and that our meeting had changed his life in the way that he felt closer to his wife. I was nearly in tears as Sandra read it out, Sandra said `there`s more`, he went on to say can we meet once a week for sex?.

That relationship went on for about 3 years or so until he moved to Scotland. So I consider myself as a marriage councillor aswel as a Sissy Slut. Ha, Ha.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What a lovely story. That's what we sissies were mea*t for, e*richi*g me*'s lives & providi* much *eeded pleasure for them. Perso*ally I've had several experie*ces with otherwise straight me* who wa*ted to try fucki*g a sissy i* the ass & they all loved it. & most are quite *ervous at first so it really is importa*t to k*ow just how to put a ma* at ease. I would usually just have a guy u*dress & lie back o* my bed while I sucked his dick & would assure him that is as far as it *eed go u*less he wa*ted to fuck me. O*ce a guy relaxed have *ever had him *ot wa*t to take it to the *ext level. I thi*k most me* love the feeli*g of male domi*a*ce whe* they fuck a sissy i* her ass.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I hooked up with a guy a few years ago. He had posted he was looking for someone to suck him. He was in town for business and could host at his hotel. We made the arrangements and I met him, sucked him to completion. We talked for a bit as he was intrigued by my panties. He asked what all I liked, of course I told him I love having my ass pounded. He said he had never done that and wasn't sure about doing that. We said our goodbyes and I left.

A week later, he reached out to me. He was back in town again and asked if we could meet. He said he wanted to try giving me anal. It would be the first time he had done it and was nervous. I agreed, we met again and he ended up giving me quite a nice ass pounding. He said that was awesome!!! H said he would be in touch on his next trip back but he has never reached out or replied. Damn!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have always felt it was a real ho*or to be a straight male's first sissy that he ever fucked. & the followi*g is a true story:

I was co*tacted by this guy o* CraigsList a few years back who wa*ted to fuck me. He told me he was straight but was curious about fucki*g a tra*swoma*. So I agreed. A*yway the *ight of our date i* which he was to come to my house he emailed me to say he would be late. Tur*ed out there was a s*ow storm that *ight & he was a co*structio* worker who was worki*g o* a job about 100 miles away. He e*ded up arrivi*g o* my doorstep at arou*d 11pm. Whe* I ope*ed te door I was i* *o way prepared for how ha*dsome this guy was--tall, rugged good looks & thick curly black hair, looked to be i* his early 30s. I was weari*g a red see through *egligee & led him to my bedroom. He got u*dressed & lied o* top of me & started kissi*g me. I reached dow* & guided his erect pe*is to my pussy & as soo* as he pe*etrated me he ejaculated a huge load just i*side my pussy. Where upo* he pulled of me & fell fast asleep. I got up to make di**er--I had lasag*a i* the ove*. He emerged from the bedroom about a half hour later i* his boxers & I fed him di**er. I offered to let him spe*d the *ight but he said he had to be back at work i* the mor*i*g & had to drive back the hu*dred miles through the s*ow stor*. He said he wa*ted to come back but I k*ew I'd *ever see him agai*....

rushman1uk
Lovely story Fiona x

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds