Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
Sex with my elderly neighbours - the first time.
Ceilia and Bill have a very large garden that adjoins mine, which I have helped them out with from time to time. Trimming hedges and mowing a massive lawn were really beyond these two eighty year old's, so I gave them a hand.
It was during a hot day, cutting their grass while they were out, I decided to strip off in the sun. First my top half, (as their garden is very secluded like many in our area) then the bottom half, and finally I removed everything but my shoes. I was loving the sense of complete freedom, walking back and forward completely naked, my smooth shaved body glistening with the exertion, enjoying my cock and balls waving about as I worked.
I was a little surprised when I noticed Ceilia and Bill had actually returned from their shopping trip out, and were watching me from the comfort of their large french windows with smiles on their faces and a glass in their hands. As I casually walked back towards them to gather up my clothing, Ceilia opened the glazed doors and asked me not to get dressed, but to come and join them for a refreshing drink, as it was so hot.
So, there I was, standing naked in their garden room, sipping iced lemonade as we chatted about how much they appreciated my efforts in their garden, and especially enjoyed seeing me doing it in the nude. It was then that they asked me if I minded if they join me - I was in no position to refuse. As they both removed their clothing, I was asked to place three sun loungers from their shed on the patio next to a table, and we arranged ourselves around it with our drinks. it was during this process that I became aware that Bill had been wearing some pretty women's panties underneath his trousers. Ceila noticed I had seen this and quite openly told me that her husband liked to crossdress, and asked if I minded. When I confessed I was a bisexual transvestite myself, everything moved up a gear.
With all three of us completely naked now we could appreciate each others bodies. Ceilia was a good looking woman, with pendulous breasts, and a bit of a tummy above a shaved pubic area that she was happy to share with me, as she sat with her legs splayed, giving me a good look at her generous labia. Bill's smooth shaved genitals had a long limp cock and pendulous balls, that he started to fondle as we all watched, making my own smooth penis start to swell. It was then that Ceilia asked if I would masturbate for them to both watch, as Bill, at his age, had a problem getting an erection.
It's not every day that a couple, older than your own parents ask you to masturbate in front of them, so I jumped at the opportunity and stood before them both in their garden and wanked my cock slowly as they both watched, taking in every detail. As I did, Ceilia began to play with her clit and labia, and Bill jerked his own limp dick as I played with my own erection, happy to be giving myself pleasure as they enjoyed themselves.
They could both tell I was getting to the point where I wanted to shoot my load, and it was then that Ceilia asked if I minded ejaculating in to Bill's mouth? It was not something I was expecting to come out of an eighty year old woman, but it really did give me a thrill that she had just asked me to spunk down the throat of her husband as she watched. I agreed happily, and in an instant, Bill got on his knees in front of her and opened his mouth as he carried on wanking his limp cock. I pointed my cock head towards Bill's face and increased the speed of my wanking (just like I am doing now). My balls slapped off his chin as my jerking speed increased, and I eased my throbbing penis into Bill's mouth just as I started to spunk on his tongue. I could hear him gulping my cum down as he shuddered and groaned, and I rammed my cock as far as I could in to his face, fucking his throat. Ceilia knew what she wanted too, and joined Bill at my feet, removing my penis from her husbands mouth with a 'plop', but instead of sucking my dick clean, she kissed Bill wetly, as she fingered herself to orgasm, she lapped my cum from his mouth and face, relishing the taste of my sperm together.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk jerk jerk blushing blushing blushing redeyes redeyes redeyes

If this reply breaks our rules please 
SissySlutFiona
Oh wow hun what a fantastic storey, had me hard as I read it. Thank you for telling.

Hugs and kisses Fiona. xxxx jerk jerk jerk

ShavedSeniorSissy
Thanks SSF, I'm glad it gave you an erection as you read my story. I hope you masturbated as you went through it, as I do when I write them. My aim is to make myself and my readers cum as much as possible. Keep on wanking. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow
You mentioned first time were there others? Would love to hear! What about photos?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
oohhhhhhh.i love this story.....i love the fact that they are so wonderfully mature yet still so sexily young minded .. still with cravings that need satisfying...oh to be in this situation...it would be a dream come true to become their pet toy!

ShavedSeniorSissy
I must admit, I loved them using me to get off, and I enjoyed using them for the same reason. It is wonderful to share fetishes and perversions with likeminded others. x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Loved the story sooo much. Made me very very horny. jerk jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.88 seconds