view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
The art of hair removal.
I was texting to another guy in the chat room the other day, and he asked me how I got myself so smooth. Like many transvestites/sissy, I love being as hairless as possible, as it makes me feel so feminine, and feels so wonderful when you are in your sexiest lingerie.
I've been removing my pubic hair almost as long as I've had it. I love the look and feeling in my panties of a bare pubis, cock and balls. When I decided I wanted to become more feminine as a sissy, I decided to remove every hair below my neck line that I could.
To begin with, this was a major undertaking, but I found a way through that you might be interested in.

I started by buying some hair removal spray (veet or nair are widely available). The spray is easy to apply, and gets everywhere you want - and some you don't). I did it in the shower, and then waited the allotted time for it to work right down to the follicles. Watch if you get it on your scrotum, anus or in any small cuts - it burns! Wash it off with lots of warm clean water if it does. I did it in two lots, everything from neck to waist, then everything below this. Wash it all down the drain with water only, as your skin will be really sensitive immediately after. I have to say that I had to masturbate after the first two stages, as I felt more naked than I have done in a long time - more like the woman I want to dress like.

Now, all I have to do is maintain my smooth body with regular shaving, which is a lovely way of starting the day - also in the shower. I love to shave my armpits, arms, belly and cock, then move down to my ass, anus, and legs. I have learned to leave hands, fingers, feet and toes to my electric razor, as all the contours are way too easy to nick by accident. Don't forget you ass cheeks and crack, as a smooth rear is a pleasure to behold, as well as grope.
I have to say, I love the sensual scrape of a razor over wet skin (mine and others) for stimulation, and I have given this service to quite a few others (male and female). It 's a great precursor to oral sex (or anal and vaginal for that matter) and I love to look at other shaved people as well as show off my own completely smooth status, as I think it says a lot about the person that removes their body hair.

Happy hair removal everyone. Please show us all the results of you labors, as it makes great wanking material for the rest of us.

jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
time is always a factor for me but i try to keep on top of things by doing a bit each day in the shower...maybe my underarms, chest, stomach and pubes one day, upper legs or thighs the next day, lower legs the following day and so on, just rotating through the cycle on a daily basis...with a special overall shave if i am going to visit a lover... so that i can 'present' the best possible gurly-boi i can be to him.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
ShavedSeniorSissy
We are so similar in approach dune. After my initial hair cream removal of my initial forest of hair, I now maintain my completely smooth body by rotating the areas to be shaved in the shower each day.
It makes me feel so feminine to keep myself smooth all over, and only requires minutes each day to remove that areas stubble.
Every once in a while, I run a hot foamy bath and take a lot of time pampering every inch of my skin, shaving and masturbating as I go.
How I wish you could be with me to assist and play with. I would love to take your smooth penis up my asshole and to wank myself off into your mouth, before kissing you and taking you to bed, dressed in our sexiest lingerie.
Sissy sex is just the best, and I want it with you. XxX

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do the same, shave a body part each day in the shower! Being married, time is always an issue.
i would luv to completely shave my forearms and hands, but i'm not sure how acceptable that would be. i do take an electric razor on a higher setting to at least keep my forearm hair down to a minimum. And i do have a hard time shaving my back - any suggestions?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hair removal...
Pattyma said: I do the same, shave a body part each day in the shower! Being married, time is always an issue.
i would luv to completely shave my forearms and hands, but i'm not sure how acceptable that would be. i do take an electric razor on a higher setting to at least keep my forearm hair down to a minimum. And i do have a hard time shaving my back - any suggestions?

Hello Pattyma, I found on Amazon, a Back Shaver. I haven't order one yet, but I am planing on to. My back has some fur in different spots on my back. (smiling)
Hugs and Kisses...
Harry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy my hobby...
I have a hobby I enjoy doing, that is grooming men who would like the silky smooth feeling down below. Todate, I have groomed four married men and one college student. Two of the married men asked if I would trim and shave their ass pussy along with their cock and balls as well...!! It was my first time having to groom a mans ass pussy, and I'll tell y'all, it was a lot of fun....!! (smiling) Hugs and Kisses...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i would luv to shave, and be shaved, by someone!

ShavedSeniorSissy
I think shaving someone else, or having them shave you, is one of the most erotic things you can do with someone. Gradually denuding their genitals of hair, first with a trimmer, then with a razor, gives you plenty of time to study and appreciate every detail of their body between their legs.
I love to finger a wet cunt as I shave it, or to wank an erection as I run the razor carefully round the owners anus. My reward is usually to lick the pussy out, or to take the stiff penis in to my mouth, and to make them cum as much as possible as I play with their assholes.
That delicious thought has got me wanking my completely bald sissy cock yet again.
I love it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I decided I'd remove all my hair, I went old school. I bought a shaving cream and a full pack of razors, filled the tub with water and went at it. It took a while, but it was worth it. The only hair on my body now is my lashes, eyebrows and the top of my head. Everywhere else is smooth and I love it. I shave fully about once a week. When I first started posting, I had body hair, then about six years ago, all my photos have been me hairless. I would never go back to being furry.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Outsidenudist said: I have a hobby I enjoy doing, that is grooming men who would like the silky smooth feeling down below. Todate, I have groomed four married men and one college student. Two of the married men asked if I would trim and shave their ass pussy along with their cock and balls as well...!! It was my first time having to groom a mans ass pussy, and I'll tell y'all, it was a lot of fun....!! (smiling) Hugs and Kisses...

I'd love to hear about how you 'found' your current four or five 'clients'... i've often thougth it would be the ultimate job.. or as you say 'hobby'..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ShavedSeniorSissy said: We are so similar in approach dune. After my initial hair cream removal of my initial forest of hair, I now maintain my completely smooth body by rotating the areas to be shaved in the shower each day.
It makes me feel so feminine to keep myself smooth all over, and only requires minutes each day to remove that areas stubble.
Every once in a while, I run a hot foamy bath and take a lot of time pampering every inch of my skin, shaving and masturbating as I go.
How I wish you could be with me to assist and play with. I would love to take your smooth penis up my asshole and to wank myself off into your mouth, before kissing you and taking you to bed, dressed in our sexiest lingerie.
Sissy sex is just the best, and I want it with you. XxX

yes - it realy does 'reset' ones pschology.... it just makes you feel so feminine... so willing and eager to be the receiver of that most beautiful of male organs,whether it be receiving it orally or anally..
mhmmmm to have myself laid out completely naked for you on a table, so that you can shave and smooth me would be a dream come true.. go slowly... take as long as you can... let your every sense enjoy my naked body... let your eyes examine every inch of me, let your mind record every detail, let your nostrills inhale every fragrance, let you ears hear my every luxurious moan, let your fingers find every bump and curve of my body.... and then take me to your bed.. xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ShavedSeniorSissy said: Gradually denuding their genitals of hair, first with a trimmer, then with a razor, gives you plenty of time to study and appreciate every detail of their body between their legs.

ohhhhhhhh yes.that exquisite time, which you always want to last forever, is so luxuriously beautiful. Letting your eyes and mind try to record every litle bump and curve, every little muscle and tendon, and how they form such beautiful shapes in the genital area is just such a uphoric time. i love it too..especially when you start to see those glorious shapes start to appear so clearly from under whatever growth you have gently and ever so slowly removed. its magic and soooooooo very very erotic

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Trimming and Shaving...
dune2526 said:
Outsidenudist said: I have a hobby I enjoy doing, that is grooming men who would like the silky smooth feeling down below. Todate, I have groomed four married men and one college student. Two of the married men asked if I would trim and shave their ass pussy along with their cock and balls as well...!! It was my first time having to groom a mans ass pussy, and I'll tell y'all, it was a lot of fun....!! (smiling) Hugs and Kisses...

I'd love to hear about how you 'found' your current four or five 'clients'... i've often thougth it would be the ultimate job.. or as you say 'hobby'..

Hello Dune,
My first cock and balls I trimmed and shaved, I replied to a Craigslist ad (now Double List) he was wanting to have his cock and balls shaved smooth. He came by a few days later, we went in the bathroom, I have a cordless and electric trimmers. On this site had members asked to be groomed, but most of them were/are to far off. Find a friend and ask him if he would like to be groomed by you... Have fun... (smiling)

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.59 seconds