Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
SissySlutFiona
Something funny that happened to you before, during or after sex.
It was about 3am when me and Sandra left a anything goes party, we both needed a break as it had been a very active evening. As it was such a warm morning we did not bother to change into our casual clothes we arrived in, I even kept my heels on. Once we had driven out of the village onto the open road we wound the windows down and began to chat about our evening. As I approached a roundabout that leads of to the Motorway I noticed a car behind us, did not really think anything about it until as I approached a layby where lorries were parked up the car behind lit up the night with blue lights and a short siren sound, I pulled over and once stopped I saw 2 Police Officers get out of the unmarked car and walk towards us.

`Morning ladies` one officer said as he looked through my open window, Both me and Sandra said `Good Morning`, he asked me to turn off the engine and would I please get out of the car which I did, well his eyes looked me up and down and he looked surprised, he said `we stopped you because your rear lights are flickering`, `oh dear` I said `what do I do now?`. The officer gave me a big smile after he had looked me up and down again and asked if I had been drinking because he noticed I was standing uneasy in front of him. Little did he know that I was taken back by his masculine looks, he had short sleeved shirt on and his muscles were huge. I replied `no officer, I never drink and drive`. He asked me to accompany him to his car and requested I sat in the back of his car which I did, I was not very lady like as I got in and his eyes were on my long legs and thighs. He got in the front and asked me to take a breath test which I did, when it came back all clear he smiled, `well` he said `that`s all OK, now about the car, its insurance says owned and insured by a male`, or words to that effect, I said `yes that`s me officer`, he looked at me and nothing was said for a few seconds but seemed like ages, Our eyes were looking at each others, then all of a sudden we both burst out laughing, as we laughed his partner opened the passenger door and before he could say anything my officer said still laughing `it`s OK we have sorted things out here.

With both me and Sandra stood by our car after all the checks had been sorted and I said to the officer `how about giving it a bang`?, he looked at Sandra who gave him a big smile and said ` `give what a bang miss oh I mean sir`, I said `the tail lights as they may have come lose`, he did this and they worked. I was asked if I had a flat pair of shoes to drive in, I did and his eyes were transfixed on me again so as I stood up I gave him a big smile. `OK ladies drive safely`, they watched us getting into our car and waved as we drove off.

Both me and Sandra could not stop laughing, it was so funny, they had probably never come across a couple like us before and we will probably be the talking point right across their area if not further.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
cissybiboi
Nothing as good as this. I was banging my (very) older neighbour, dressed in her things when her hubby rang her. Trying to be quiet was difficult, 1) her bed squeaked when you moved 2) i was on top of her. I have no idea, to this day, why she answered the bedside phone lol

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Many, many years ago, when I was still with my first wife, we were having a fun filled evening. She was on her back and I was straddling her with my cock sliding between her wonderful 38DD tits. I'm not overly long but my cock would poke out between her tits with each stroke. I felt the orgasm building and when I exploded, the first blast (I could still shoot a pretty good rope back then) shot straight up her nose. I mean almost a perfect shot up her left nostril. The ensuing laughter almost ruined my orgasm. I was never able to duplicate that shot again.

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds