Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
Waitress in the restaurant.
As a student, like many others, I had various jobs to make ends meet. One of the more unusual was being a waitress in a restaurant. Unusual, in that, I was able to combine my love of crossdressing with earning money.
Derek, (one of the guys on my course) once approached me on a bus, dressed in a sequined mini-dress, displaying some great looking, totally smooth legs. He told me he has just been working all day as a waitress in his dad's restaurant, and was then going out on the town for some fun.
What stuck in my mind was, he had been working en femme, in his father's place in town. Later that week, I asked for, and got, an interview with his Dad, and started as a waitress the following week. I had no experience or qualifications in this line of work, but I was able to pass as a woman quite easily in those days, and I had stamina, and a good pair of legs to show off in a short skirt.
It was hard work, but I loved the buzz of the place, and the attention I got from some of the customers. In those days, it was looked on as friendly banter, if someone stroked your bottom, or groped you up your skirt. If anyone got particularly interested, I had no problem in letting them know that if they went any further, they would find out that I was packing that little bit extra inside my pretty panties. For many, that was enough to stop them going further, but some, seemed to enjoy the thought of getting involved with a good looking transvestite.
Most of those particularly interested in me were single men, and I enjoyed letting them get a good feel of my cock and balls in my lingerie, so they knew I wasn't joking. If it went that far, I usually ended up sucking them off in the gents toilets, or letting them sample my cum when they reciprocated. I would usually reserve the hard fucking for after my shift, either among the bins at the back of the restaurant, or at one of our places.
Some times, if I was so turned on by the guy interested in me, I would let him fuck me during his meal somewhere quiet at the restaurant, and then enjoy the rest of my shift with his spunk dribbling out of my stretched anus, into the gusset of my panties.
I knew my days were numbered at the restaurant, when the kitchen staff used to ask me for sexual favours - which I was happy to do, as I loved wanking or sucking cock, and letting the cooks relieve themselves inside my rectum. But, Derek's dad, had to let me go, when the sex started to effect his business. Though, don't tell Derek, my final shift had me sucking his dad's cock in his office, before bending me over his desk to take an aggressive anal pounding and massive load of cum up my asshole. His parting gift was a large deposit of hot sperm and a substantial tip.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
That is hot

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Waitress in the resteraunt
Thank you for sharing, your hot story

If this reply breaks our rules please